What about some Mayhem, Satyricon, Darkthorone Children of Bodom ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Um here's the Math...Khold still sucks whether or not Satyricon has become so to say U2, which I completely dissagree with ...but what ever. My god they were horrible..they sounded the same through every song...bawh!

and Im not too dissappointed that Cof backed out..I dunno, I really didnt feel like seeing them anyway...I think Cof is kinda played out...take me back to the days of Vampire and what not... :(

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
woa they are in England already? Respect...yeah..I would definetly suggest that you go and see them soon Carpathian!!!!! who knows...maybe they can stop by Wacken! That would fucking rule! with out khold naturally! HAHAHAHAHAHAH ;-)

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Hey! again. Khold's "Masterpiss of Pain" is a, well, masterpiece. Maybe they aren't the most happening live band in the world, byt then I imagine, for instance, Darkthrone not being born entertainers either.

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Awe, das ist wirklich schade, dann muss du dich unbedingt eins holen! Mach schon!

I should take one too...but eh...today sucks and Im fucking bored...

Bad mood with beer=bad stuff!

Trotzdem!..Prost!