Welcome - Darkness

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ S&L
...I´m afraid it´s not ;) My spanish is still stuck on a very very basic level, but your German is steadily getting better!

@Rosk
German saying: Always that one who is asking! :D :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Ok... I guess I made a bad call :D .....
I'll accept the mistake..... but may I ask who pais the 2nd round??? or I'll be charged with the task?????? :D

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Hi there...my my I am looking forward to Wacken this year.. it seems to get more and more international...YES!!!That's the spirit.
Metal Brothers and Sisters Worlwide unite and ...uhmm.. try to find out which beer is acceptable under Festival conditions...*ggg*
@rosk is Tecate also Mexican beer??
@xpet I don't know why everybody is complaining about Oettinger.."Aldis Rache" is worse IMHO.. Grafenwalder was quiet okay as a cheap beer(0,5 can) and the classic HANSA in 0,33 cans is also Festival tested.. Plato 13 has been my favourite last Year but you it is not everybodys taste ...but has 13%wort(??Stammwürze) and 6% alcohol and is also in neat little portions...

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Yes Suwarin, Tecate is also mexican, have you taste it??? What do you think about it.

By your answer to xpet looks like you have a pretty good knowledge of beers :D

I can't wait for Wacken!!!!!!!
58 more days......

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
@Rosk Yes I drank a couple of cans while I was in Mexico...and I saw quiet a few Metalheads there but that is a couple of years ago .. I even bought two metal Shirts in Mexico A Black Sabbath Shirt and a Misfits Shirt (ok ok Misfits is not Metal,but not bad)
and I'm not really an Expert .. there are people who tested morebeers and more often than I did ..I'm more in the amateur league..*ggg*
Do you know that people test Wine .. well I know a few people who test Beer .. You get the beer in a neutral glass and then you have to give it a mark..
here is an Example:
http://www.lmc-kampftrinker.de.vu
under
Biertest Januar 2002
and under
Biertest September 2001
Ask ttp about it they did the test and set the test conditions and surroundings...
CU in Wacken

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
oooops - I´ve seen I´m convicted to pay beers??? Aha? Nobody asked me! :D :D But oh yes, I guess I know why I should be the one! You guys will get your beer, promise! :)

@Suwarin
its just the fact that /me doesnt like Oettinger very much. I also dont drink the Aldi stuff. Never heard about Plato 13. But we prefer the really cheap and uncool Penny Market beer in the last time... Adelskrone in the red cans! Even if nobody understands how anybody can drink it ;)

Anyway! I´m sure everybody will find a beer fitting his taste.

Brothers and sisters in Metal unite! *growl* *slap myself for this quoting*
:D :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Interisting information Suwarin.... I'm not really knowledgable of German beers... so this will give a hint right now.... but the price is will give me the final verdict ;) :D

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
OK but there are also differences...

two brands+same price= one ok other tastes like something crept into your mouth and died...
So take xpets advice: buy one can of two or three different brands which seem to suit you.. stand in front of the store and test them (yes it is allowed to drink in public in germany) and then take your pick..