Welcome - Darkness

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
¡¡¡¡¡¡ARRAZEMOS WACKEN!!!!!!! ¡¡¡¡A COGER YA CHUPAR QUE EL MUNDO SE VA A ACABAR!!!!!!

Thanks Sodomy & Lust!!!!! Saludos a todos los que hablen español!

I hope to see someone like you there, so I can speak in spanish...... I'll miss swearing in my native language....

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Thanks Sodomy and Lust....
Ichecked them out... now I jut need to practice ;)

Hey.. browsing all the threads I found that you're going to Amsterdam before Wacken..... that's on my plans too....

Is it common??? Will I find a lot of people that will be at Wacken there ?????

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I usually XX most of the time.....

What beer do you recommend to drink in Wacken????

I guess I'll have to try all of them, so I can make sure which one is the best....

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
we got a case of Ratz Krone last year, and joked that it must have meant Rat's Piss as no other German's were drinking it. They were probably laughing at us "look at those stupid canadians drinking rat's piss.....it says right there on the label...what idiots" It was bitter and incredibly warm.....yum...can't wait for more. just wash it down with lots of Jager!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Ok, Jager will be then.....

I still think I have to try all the brands there ;) ....

Welll with the exception of Rat's Piss..... I can drink that here :D

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
inside the festival site you really have no choice .....and you probably won't really care. .....it's draft in WOA platic cups....but the local market stocks up on cases, knowing that 25,000 heavy drinkers are coming to town. get to the store early.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust

I bet my spanish is better than xpet's. :D

Haha :p
But I´m pretty sure my German is better than yours!

about beer... there are a few brands you really cant drink. Specially the extremely cheap ones. Keep your hands off from "Von Raven" for example! And dont buy loads of those cheapest beers, try one can at first :)
Bottled beer is mostly better. Exception is Oettinger which is also very cheap and not very tasty ;)