websites with pixx of us!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Hey there guys,

just wanted to tell you that there are two new websites with pictures of the German Forum users! Some of them are also posting here...hehe.

check out this one:
http://www.woa-forum-gallery.de

I don´t know, maybe it would be a cool idea to add some of the English Forum users, too? What do you think?
But unfortunately I didnt create one of the pages, so I don´t know what the owners of the pages think about that... :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
mserebrinsky was planning to do the same. Anyway, I'm so bad at remembering faces..... hope somebody recognizes me first at Wacken.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
oh, then lets do him that!!! It´s better anyway to have such a site in English! Fine :)
And I´ll try to recognize you :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hö?? Da sind doch auch keine ausm englischen Forum!? Wenn die Leute nix schicken geb ich dir ein paar URLS ;)

schneeWITCHen

24 Nov. 2001
East of the Rhine
hmmja is ja egal ob da englische drauf sind oder nich...
sind auf jeden fall welche bei die bei princess seite noch nich bei sind

@ll non-germans: send your pix to metalprincess :D we wanna see you :D