websites with pixx of us!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Well, to me gothgirl666 sounds strange as well! i´d probably think of some satan-him-teeny hearing it, but however i guess those kids might not even know wacken and don´t believe the gothgirl to be like that... :)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
GothGirl rules! she's my forum-sister and well, she just rules! :D

and no, she doesn't like HIM and no, she's not one of those wannabe satanic teenies! grmpf!

so everyone who says something against my sister will be slapped by mighty Horb... and that would be ME! :D

but anyway, don't forget to send your pics to metalprincess and METgod666!!!!!!!

and everyone who doesn't send a pic to them will be slapped by mighty Horb... and that would be ME! :D

;)

GothGirl666

10 Dez. 2001
Originally posted by Lord Horb
GothGirl rules! she's my forum-sister and well, she just rules! :D

and no, she doesn't like HIM and no, she's not one of those wannabe satanic teenies! grmpf!

so everyone who says something against my sister will be slapped by mighty Horb... and that would be ME! :D

;)

AAAWWWW.......you're so cute :) Just like I said, you're the best brother in the world :)

And oh well, NO, I DON'T like HIM, and I'm NOT one of those wannabe satanic teenies, he was exactly right w/ that!! :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Wackianne
@lord horb hab doch garnix gegen gothgirl gesagt *duck*
*angstvollhochblick*
weiß ich ja, der Kommentar war nur als Vorwarnung gedacht ;) :D

*grinsend vor dir rumhüpf* guck nicht so guck nicht so, war doch nix böses!!! ;) :D :D

@GothGirl: eeewwwww nooo I am NOT cute! *cough* I am eeeevil! :D:D:D