war

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
thanks, glad to be back. i've moved like three times in the last year so my computer was not always up and running....... i missed you forum guys though and our in depth discussions...... especially ones about your birthday. by the way how long DID that thread go for anyway? your birthday lasted forever dude......

Smeagol

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
It reminds me the last album of manowar with plenty of flags. But if we are all united there will be nobody to fight *joke*

No more stupid war...I agree

Smeagol

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by mntlsuiside
thanks, glad to be back. i've moved like three times in the last year so my computer was not always up and running....... i missed you forum guys though and our in depth discussions...... especially ones about your birthday. by the way how long DID that thread go for anyway? your birthday lasted forever dude......

NEW YORK REPRESENTIN!

howdy Gina! Its Cat! glad to see you are back online again! Drop me an email or PM some time!!!! Shit I miss New YORK!

But yeah. dont worry, I think people are just gonna ask you a whole lotta questions and tell you what they think, no agression! dont worry, come on over! You will have a blast!

Tell Dave I said Howdy and WASssSSSSUPpppp!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Today we had "activists" outside of my job, they were painting dead bodies and putting out red paint in protest to us manufacturing war material...

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
As I do belive everyone has the right to protest their feelings and voices, Im not quite sure what the public hopes to achieve through these protests...

Half of Iraq is almost completely demolished, and no one in a government rank gives a flyin fuck.

I dunno, as much as I want the war to stop, or rather not want it to happen, whats the point.

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
Hey Catherine!!!! I knew that you were on the board, but i just got back on yesterday myself. I'm not worried so much about conflicts or anything, i just wanted to know in general what the attitude about the war was.
On another note, your not missing anything here in NY except the shitty weather and disgustingly inflated gas prices. There have been a couple of good shows, but your in Germany, so you get good shows anyway.
Dave says wazzzup also, and we can't wait to get there and party. we'll be there for a while longer this time, so maybe we can do some serious partying. i am writing you a pm as i post this.
by the way, love your username (i am correct in saying it came from MDB?)

see ya soon to drink SCHNAPPS!!!!!!!!!!

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by mntlsuiside
Hey Catherine!!!! I knew that you were on the board, but i just got back on yesterday myself. I'm not worried so much about conflicts or anything, i just wanted to know in general what the attitude about the war was.
On another note, your not missing anything here in NY except the shitty weather and disgustingly inflated gas prices. There have been a couple of good shows, but your in Germany, so you get good shows anyway.
Dave says wazzzup also, and we can't wait to get there and party. we'll be there for a while longer this time, so maybe we can do some serious partying. i am writing you a pm as i post this.
by the way, love your username (i am correct in saying it came from MDB?)

see ya soon to drink SCHNAPPS!!!!!!!!!!
How but still, I miss New York... yeah heard about the snow and the crappy gas prices...

and of course..the name is spawned from none greater AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mdb

Zuletzt bearbeitet: