war

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
cheers everyone-

this year will be my second wacken festival-i'm coming for the u.s. i wanted to get a general consensus on what reactions to excpect from my fellow metalheads. i mean, everyone was so nice to us last year and we had a helluva time drinking beer and such with my new german friends (nobody drinks beer like the germans.... :}. i am just worried the attitude in general towards americans is not a very positive one these days, and since we are coming to just bang heads like everyone else, i am hoping all will be ok. i mean seriously, i think the pres. is an asshole too, but what i am to do-i only live here and one voice lost in the murky sea of republican bullshit. fuck the war anyway, i just want to see Slayer man, isn't that what it's really about? unity through metal?

if anyone cares to reply, i'd love some feedback. just remember in those Immortal words, we're all BROTHERS OF METAL......

PEACE THROUGH METAL ALWAYS,
\m/ gina.

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
you guys rule.......

thanks, super.

it really means alot to me that europeans in general don't blame the rest of us americans for the fucked up opinions and badly run government. Run by idiots who don't even care about they rest of us think or want. and i wouldn't expect that behavior from my brohthers and sisters in the metal underground anyway........ contrary to popular belief amongst the yuppies, we metallers are a peaceful people (unless you try to take our beer).......

thanks again for being open-minded and honest.

maybe see you in wacken......

gina.

Metalsulm

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by mntlsuiside
cheers everyone-

this year will be my second wacken festival-i'm coming for the u.s. i wanted to get a general consensus on what reactions to excpect from my fellow metalheads. i mean, everyone was so nice to us last year and we had a helluva time drinking beer and such with my new german friends (nobody drinks beer like the germans.... :}. i am just worried the attitude in general towards americans is not a very positive one these days, and since we are coming to just bang heads like everyone else, i am hoping all will be ok. i mean seriously, i think the pres. is an asshole too, but what i am to do-i only live here and one voice lost in the murky sea of republican bullshit. fuck the war anyway, i just want to see Slayer man, isn't that what it's really about? unity through metal?

if anyone cares to reply, i'd love some feedback. just remember in those Immortal words, we're all BROTHERS OF METAL......

\m/ gina.

As You said..We´re all Brothers Of Metal..

..don´t worry;)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
You are very welcome! Don't bother, personally I would also welcome republican metalheads, but if you are not you are even more welcome.:D

If you someone should make trouble, I guess there's more people who would stick up for you, I mean you got it, it is about celebrating metal TOGETHER.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by mntlsuiside
cheers everyone-

\m/ gina.

Fuck yeah! Actually, I'm coming from the states too, and this is going to be my 2nd Wacken as well - it was so much fun the first time, how could I resist?

I posted a thread not too long ago about this exact same concern:

http://forum1.wacken.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103777

as you'll see from the responses both here and there, we'll have nothing to worry about.

you also might appreciate this one:

http://forum1.wacken.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103900

hehe :)

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
i knew i could count on my fellow bangers to reassure me that the true metal spirit was still alive. i can't wait to get to wacken again since now i'm "veteran" and know what to expect. we don't have anything that awesome here in the states, and just to be in europe the first time and then around all that metal and the people..... it was unlike any show i've ever been to.

wacken fuckin rocks!

always metal man, to the death \m/

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Hey Gina!!!

Haven't heard from you in a damn long time!! Hope everything's going good with you!!

As for your concerns... fuck 'em and move your ass over here goddamnit!!! ;):D Can't wait to drink with you and Dave again!!! Ohhh yes... SCHNAAAAPS!!!! :D:D:D

codo der 3.

8 Jan. 2003
Nürnberg
rockin-radio.de
Originally posted by Lord Horb
Hey Gina!!!

Haven't heard from you in a damn long time!! Hope everything's going good with you!!

As for your concerns... fuck 'em and move your ass over here goddamnit!!! ;):D Can't wait to drink with you and Dave again!!! Ohhh yes... SCHNAAAAPS!!!! :D:D:D

who is gina? and dave?

mntlsuiside

29 Jan. 2002
nyc
Website besuchen
@ codo der 3.
who is gina? and dave?

i am gina and dave is my boyfriend. we came to wacken for the first time last year and also met "lord horb" at party san festival for the first time after talking on the forum all year. it was our first time in Europe and they made us VERY VERY WELCOME there. they shared SCHNAPPS!!!!!! and jagermeister and beer with us. i've never met nicer people in my whole life than wolf, his girlfriend Catherine and his best friend Andre. if everyone in the world was as awesome as they were -we wouldn't be fighting a stupid shitty war in the first place. We should all just sit around drinking jager and listening to "angle of death"..........

FUCKIN SLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYEEERRRRRR AT WACKEN, WOLF FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!