Viking is an arrogant nob jockey

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I am usually alone on festivals,cause I do all time something stupid and when I am with some friends I must pay attention instead of running around and doing bullshit. Well on Wacken was also my bro with me but he was all time under true metal stage :D:D:D:D

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Kate McGee
but then go and try to make him go and GET professional help.
I tried to make him do that. No success by now.

He's a person difficult to handle, and sometimes he's been really...annoying. Saying things you don't want to hear. You have to get used to that if you want to talk to him.
Anyway, he's really strange.

I know that, I remember his last few posts in a thread started by Legolas, were me and some other talked about that fact. He said then, we don't know anything and that he has already gone to a doc but it's all to expensive. I know all those troubles around him, I don't like it at all when he starts with his suicide things and make other feeling worried and afraid.
And I used to have almost daily contact with him, even it was only via ICQ, but I cut it off because it was really too much. I really like to help people as good as I can but there's a point where you notice you can't do anything anymore. I came to this point and I noticed that somehow he was more agressive when I told him to get professional help.
It's not his fault that he has troubles, but it's wrong if you act like that then!

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Originally posted by Thordis V.
I know that, I remember his last few posts in a thread started by Legolas, were me and some other talked about that fact. He said then, we don't know anything and that he has already gone to a doc but it's all to expensive. I know all those troubles around him, I don't like it at all when he starts with his suicide things and make other feeling worried and afraid.
And I used to have almost daily contact with him, even it was only via ICQ, but I cut it off because it was really too much. I really like to help people as good as I can but there's a point where you notice you can't do anything anymore. I came to this point and I noticed that somehow he was more agressive when I told him to get professional help.
It's not his fault that he has troubles, but it's wrong if you act like that then!
After the second or third day we were in contact I stopped thinking I could help him in a way. From that point, I just talked to him. And I think that's the only thing I can really do. Sometimes I had the impression that he felt a little better through just talking.
But in the end, there was always a sentence like "At next WOA I won't be alive anyway" or "I'm just cutting my arm again" or things like that.
That was really annoying sometimes, but it didn't stop me talking to him. Until he said goodbye.
(Call me naive if you want. I don't care.)

When did anyone of you have the last contact to him?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain

I think he sent a PM to a lot of people (I think it was the same to everybody), and after that I received 2 more PMs. None of them was very positive...... He told me in the last one that he wouldn't have internet for a few months

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I think he sent a PM to a lot of people (I think it was the same to everybody), and after that I received 2 more PMs. None of them was very positive...... He told me in the last one that he wouldn't have internet for a few months
I don't think it was exactly the same PM. Or...did he send YOU his Hamburg telephone number as well?
He did send it to me.
Still wondering why.
But don't worry, I won't call him.

Legolas

28 Dez. 2001
Kriftel

few weeks ago.... and i'm not sure if it was positive or not....

sometimes i think he just need attention and thats why he's cutting himself, try to kill himself and so on.... because if you really want to die there is no problem to commit suicid....

but what i really don't like are threads like this.... it's a personal things and there is no need to post it here.... anyway he left this community.... you don't have to worry that he'll return