Viking is an arrogant nob jockey

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by dittohead
no prob :)

lets jsut hope no one is too pissed off with each other...kidna feel its ivi or my fault....

Before i leave no way it isnt your fault or ivanas for that matter..do not blame yourself....please...and the shirt give it to wayne i ask u man..

Theres no one im blamin but i absoluty depise arrogance....specially when u introducen yourself....

I havr been through my own personal version of hell too...i wish the best for viking but please do not be so ignorant next time......dont let depresion kill you.........fight for your right to party ;)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Before i leave no way it isnt your fault or ivanas for that matter..do not blame yourself....please...and the shirt give it to wayne i ask u man..

Theres no one im blamin but i absoluty depise arrogance....specially when u introducen yourself....

I havr been through my own personal version of hell too...i wish the best for viking but please do not be so ignorant next time......dont let depresion kill you.........fight for your right to party ;)

we're gonna miss you bro! :)

definately hope to see you + duncan in leeds/hudderfield very soon man!!

and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ill DEFINATELY get you something from DS, DEFINATELY!! hope to see you in leeds very soon mate :)

i just feel i kicked things off with ivi..then mention viking...

best of luck, bro :)

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by dittohead
we're gonna miss you bro! :)

definately hope to see you + duncan in leeds/hudderfield very soon man!!

and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ill DEFINATELY get you something from DS, DEFINATELY!! hope to see you in leeds very soon mate :)

i just feel i kicked things off with ivi..then mention viking...

best of luck, bro :)

you aint seen the last of me mofo..ill be back i need my cooling off periods brudda. ya hello to d s from me :D

have a wonderful time at x mas fest i coulda come but maiden the day before so my ideas are set straight. Say hello to dew scented dude.

I will apologise for my words tonight...im afraid tho i cannot help speakin my mind.

Ditto and all else merry bloody xmas have a mulky one! :D:D:D

0:)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
you aint seen the last of me mofo..ill be back i need my cooling off perios brudda.

have a wonderful time at x mas fest i coulda come but maiden the day before so my ideas are set straight. Sa hello to dew scented dude.

I will apologise for my words tonight...im afraid tho i cannot help speakin my mind.

Ditto merry bloody xmas!!!!!!! ;):)

:)

keep the thrash coming, man!!

you cant stay silent the rest of your life :)

merry xmas and a fuckin new year!!!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
cool bro :):)

self harm + anger gest no one anywhere..its always good, but painful to face prob head on.....i havnt heeded my own advice yet.......

get it up man :)

have you got anything by Zyklon B?? not Zyklon.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I dont give a shit, this thing aint my problem, you can think about who you want what you want. And if you are adult you can solve problems on your own cuz nobody can help you maybe even psychologist. After all, IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM. I have enough of this all.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
It's ok if people in here say the truth even if it's not nice. I had contact to Viking some months ago, I met him at the WOA 2 or 3 times, but I cut off the contact for certain reasons and I can understand that some people are really angry. But if such a thread is useful or not, that's another question.