Title change for the 50k Thread?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Should we change the title of the 50k Thread?

• Yes

Stimmen: 7 41,2%
  • No

Stimmen: 2 11,8%
  • I don't know / I have no opinion

Stimmen: 8 47,1%

• Umfrageteilnehmer
  • Umfrage geschlossen .
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Well, a name change it'll be I reckon.

Suggestions? (Serious suggestions please!!!)

"Metalheads with no social life trying to be social"? :o

The Daily Mega-Chat Hot Tub

Those were serious. :o Just because it's not serious doesn't mean it's not serious. :D

I'm okay with any of those. "Metalhead daily chat" is just boring. We can be funny while still conveying that it's a chat thread.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I don't.

All standard, everything standard, with the OLD settings from 2004. Never changed them, only the language recently, to discover that that didn't help me much. (in the moderator functions to be exactly)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I've set my control panel setting for 40 posts per page. I'm only on page 2 right now :p

I don't.

All standard, everything standard, with the OLD settings from 2004. Never changed them, only the language recently, to discover that that didn't help me much. (in the moderator functions to be exactly)

I only recently discovered you can switch off signatures... the forum is much more readable now...

I know right. I've had them disabled for a few months and it's so much nicer.

apparently there are way more options than I realize...
I only changed the language and that new posts are on the bottom instead of the top (which if I remember correctly was the default of the forum).

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
There were a few higher in the thread. I'm fine with anything as long as it's not completely unrelated to the purpose of the thread (ie. chatting) I wish we had a forum chat! Used to have one a long time ago on another forum for a game I used to play.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.