The (un)Holy Wacken Fore

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
This "unholy" idea is getting bigger and bigger every day. I didn´t visit the forum for two weeks and now all of you want to be a part of the best performance ever at the W:O:A!!!!!!!!!

That´s great!!!

I think finding a vocalist won´t be so hard. The question is: Who is going to be behind the drums? Who will be the "Guitar-God" of our Community?

Don´t even think about me!!! I can´t even play the flute!!! But I will good enough to stick the tracklist to the boxes if you want!!! he he he he!!

See you brothers!

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Have you forgotten me?

And why has there be a female singing?

LordWalter: well your idea was a good one, but I remember you saying something like that it wasn't that serious, apparently others follow your idea, ah well the plan anyway..
;)

Why unholy?

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Me? I am honoured and I would really like to be part of it all

Lordwalter: you told me you can't sing or play anything, too bad
:(
How did the forumband sound really? I missed them :(

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
The forum band were great!!! I mean, the sound wasn't great, they made a few mistakes (they'd never played together before!), but it was very funny! They only played covers from AC/DC, Metallica, Hipocrisy, Black Sabbath...... The wet stage was full with insane german (and austrian) forumlers. I even met Thordis there and she warned me about the running order changes (thanks her I could see Sabbat and Heathen).

If they play next year, I won't miss it!! (and you all shouldn't miss it!!)