The (un)Holy Wacken Fore

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Here is a new thread. A few days ago Lordwalter came up with the brilliant idea to compose a powermetal song and perform it on the True metal stage next year by a band consisting of WOA-forumers. So what we need are lyrics and a band. So who's able to come up with lyrics and who thinks he or she is able enough to perform it live? :D

Here is my contribution:

United we stand tall, smell the stench of our clothes
Beer, dirt and metal
Nothing hold us down when we're unleashed
Unity, love and respect
Drinking all day, having ourselves a good time
Cheers, Prosit, Sante
Drink another one

So wer're back in front of the True metal stage
Where our glorious anthem is perfomed
And we headbang like there's no tommorrow
All hail the Unholy Wacken Force

The Unholy Wacken forumers are back again
Spam, threads and alcohol
Scandalous high prices, bad weather, stinking toilets
Yes it's Wacken time again
Broke, dead and tired
Next year we all be back

So wer're back in front of the True metal stage
Where our glorious anthem is perfomed
And we headbang like there's no tommorrow
All hail the Unholy Wacken Force

It's based on the melody of Holy Thunderforce by Rhapsody

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Did anybody here go to the Victims Of Madness gig in Wacken? They were all forumlers, they had never played together, but they did it fucking well!!

@supercharger: you're so, so true......someone in the german forum might say you have no penis :D

Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Did anybody here go to the Victims Of Madness gig in Wacken? They were all forumlers, they had never played together, but they did it fucking well!!

@supercharger: you're so, so true......someone in the german forum might say you have no penis :D

Hey S&L, are you talking about me?
:D:D:D:D:D:D
IT'S TRUE, TRUEMETALER HAVE NO PENIS!!!
So Supercharger, I feel realy sorry for you;););):D:D:D

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Well, first of all thanks to Supercharger to start a thread with my Idea. I didn´t think you would make it true!!! Thank you!!

Well, I didn´t analize the text so far. I would do it in the next days. But it seems to be a fuc.ing really Power Metal Song!!
Now, we have a song. The only thing we have to find right now, is a BAND!!! And of course, we have to persuade the organizers of Wacken to give us 20 minutes as opener in the TRUE METAL STAGE at WACKEN 2003!!
Is anyone of you interested in being part of the band?

Supercharger, I wish you all the best with this project!!

See you!

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I would like to be a part of it all, but I don't know what to do yet..

Why the word Unholy?

Rhapsody songs are very hard to play.. ah well.. Luca's guitarplay is hard to copy ;)

I will try write something or edit or something.. or find a better song :)

Supercharger tried a good try, but I know he has no liking towards to power metal... so :p
It is a good text though :)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
After listening to the song and trying to sing the lyrics I have found out that...
Supercharger has made an error.. too many words insome places and very few words on some..

Why not having the music to Hammerfall's Hammerfall and sing Wacken instead and change the lyrics and so on...

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
I'm afraid that Lordwalther is taking the whole thing a bit too seriously :D

The lyrics I've written are just a bad joke, They are not to be taken seriously and like Fallen Knight said, powermetal is not my cup of tea, so yeah I do have a penis and balls :D

I'm sorry if I've disappointed you walther

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello!!
Well, you didn´t disappoint me, Supercharger. I know this is only a kind of joke, if you want to mention it as that. Even though I agree with you when you said, that we, the fans, are the ones who keep the Spirit of Wacken alive all over the year. That´s fuc.ing true, brother!!!!!

See you!

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Well I am going to WOA 2003 that is for sure!

Supercharger: what other plans?

I have checked the lineups from the previous 3 years.. I don't complain though I went first time this year. so I missed a few years :D