The temperature at wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zarborg

W:O:A Metalhead
What's the coldest temperature you have faced at Wacken ? It's because I was to picture of WOA 2002 I see people with big shirt and polar, I know that for european 15 degree C is cold wheater but for me it's not. I just want to know if I need to wear a big shirt or something...

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
you can have everything from 12° - 35° :D
clothes for all weather are recommended!
leather trousers, t-shirts, jacket or pullover (in the evening...), shorts, pair of swimming trunks :D

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Why not also a skiing suit and mountain climbing outfit?
:rolleyes:
My experience ist that acouple t shirts, a pullover, short trousers and long trousers and something against the rain is sufficent ....

If it becomes really cold you can allways drink yourself warm...

There is a saying in German: Das beste Jäckchen ist das "Cognacäckchen"!

Meaning the best Jacket ist a small Cognac...

Don't worry ..I'd rather be bothered if it is too damn hot again..so I'd advise you not to forget suntanning lotion and maybe a cap against the sun...

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Yeah...there is a good possibility for every type of weather, but I dont think you have to expect anything like what you have in Quebec. The nights are pretty cold, well atleast for me. But like I said, this might be a tropical climate for you.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
well last year even Brat was complaing about the heat :D (at least at one day) - and its summer in Germany, so you don´t have to expect snow or so :D

yvesz

7 Juli 2003
South of France
www.wickednews.fr
Beware of the white bears, WOA is closed to the North pole!

I've personaly renewed my vaccines. Nobody knows what could happened in those hostile countries !
:D :D :D

Rendez vous au bar du WAO, Zarborg, pour tester la bière allemande !!

*Burps*

Zarborg

ok, so I don't need a jacket, just a pullover and a raincoat. 12-35 it's like your summer here.

For the bear I don't really stress, I met some before and if you remain calm -I know it's kind of difficult in this situation- all is ok. The bear is as scare as you when he see you, but he cant smell fear -chemical thing too hard to explain for my skill in english.

@Yvesz : tu peux compter sur moi. T'as reçu mon PM ? Aussi, t'habite où dans le sud de la france ? Du 11 au 14 août je vais être dans le coin de Narbornne ou Montpellier.

yvesz

7 Juli 2003
South of France
www.wickednews.fr
Hey Zarborg !

J'habite à coté de Montpellier !
J'ai bien reçu ton message. Je dois poster une photo, mais j'ai pas encore eu le temps d'en faire une. Je fais ça très vite.

Pour les ours blancs, je vois que tu t'y connais. A Wacken, faut surtout être prudent avec les gros éléphants roses qui sortent du bar et qui rodent la nuit dans le camping à la recherche de leur tente !!:D :D :D Ha Ha !
Yves.

WACKEN FOR A FUCKING BEER !!

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by yvesz
Beware of the white bears, WOA is closed to the North pole!

I've personaly renewed my vaccines. Nobody knows what could happened in those hostile countries !
:D :D :D

*slap*
:p
I´d rather beware of the panda bears aka Black Metallers! :p :D