The first MUSTARD(SENF) Thread after Wacken 02!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
don't know duvel.. but Grolsch is a really drinkable beer...

not as good as German beer though. of course it is not ;):D

and anyway, leave CH alone.. he introduced me to Tannenzäpfle and that beer is a REALLY good one...

*slaps everyone who says something against CH* :D

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
@ Lord Horb
oh man you have to search for Duvel it f**king rules
sure Grolsch is pretty good .........but when it comes to a real kick ass beer you cant beat DUVEL
haha i actually thought German beers were the best until i tried Duvel and Leffe ....and now nothing can change my mind :) yup they are that good
i think me and Supercharger should try and bring some to Wacken next year for you all to try :) lol if we dont drink them all first

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I entered into the "United Metal Warriors" forum (everything's in german there), and they even have a "SENF FORUM"!!! :) And do you guess who's one of the administrators? Yes, he is: CHtheMetalfreak!! The opener of every SENF-Thread! :)

lord of coffe

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
Göttingen
Website besuchen
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffff !!!!!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""