The first MUSTARD(SENF) Thread after Wacken 02!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Pil

Yeah, I did, they called them Holländische Friten :D

Anyway, they looked more like what dutch people refer to a Belgian fries, so my guess is that they're actually from Germany itself.

Anyway, I didn't have the ketchup, in cfact I opted (twice) for the danish Remboullare (or however they called it) with the dried onions. Now THAT is great stuff! Reminded me of my holidays to Iceland too, where they put the same stuff on hot dogs.

They really should introduce it down here :)

NP: Luca Turilli - Black Dragon

CHtheMetalfreak

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2001
Bregenz/ jetzt Schweiz
www.UMW-ZINE.com
@ Sodomy & Lust! Ok, in the First time that was a Joke with PHANTOMSCHMERZ and me!!!! I say to him you must try Your SENf in all threads!!! And he means I put all the Senf in the Brains from everyone!!!! And then the SENF in Wacken Forum is Born*fg*!!! its Simple but true!!!!!!!!!!

SEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
@Witchfinder: yes, it was Pulp fiction indeed, I am terrible at remembering names, titles and that sort of things. Maybe the alcohol did already too much damage in my short life:)

btw the perfect combination with the pommes is mayonaise+ peanut sauce
(so no SENF!!!!!!:p)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Potoatoes generally are cheap and you can do a lot with them in the kitchen and they always taste good. Well I'm not pretty much into the preferences from Germans and Bratwurst, it's good, but I don't want to have any meat anywhere. As my mother is working in a laboratory and knows what's sometimes in meat - well I think she knows why she rarely cooks it.

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Today I saw Pulp Fiction and in the beginning of the movie, John Travolta tell his friend that people in Europe eat french fries with mayonese and both of them start to laugh. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: