Statement W:O:A 2002

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
last year was my first time in wacken.. my friend too, goddamn it was so fucking incredible! for us it was a different world, more insane and awesome than anything weve ever been a part of. the atmosphere was incredible, the bands were great for the most part, only one person that i ran into was an asshole, and everything was top-notch, for the most part. of course, the weather couldve been better, and it sucked sleeping in wet clothes with no sleeping bag in a cold-ass spider infested tent.. but fuck, it was worth it. the only things i could really complain about is that i bought a bunch of shirts and they didnt put up the dying fetus shirts until they were playing and i had spent all my money.. dammit! so i learned my lesson. but overall it was the experience of a lifetime and im trying to get a group together to go with me next year... tho ill be there regardless of with a group or not. so see ya there, motherfuckers!!

interrupt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Nov. 2002
Drachten/ Fryslân
Website besuchen
This was my 6th time at Wacken and I still think it's the best fest around (well Headbangers Open Air is great too); WACKEN FUCKING RULES !!!! I think toilets etc. were fine, better as last year and def. not worse as any other fest ( well we don't have exactly high hygene standards, primitive metal-retards as we are we didn't took a shower for six days, so I can't say anything about the shower-department. Hell, we like the smell of beer, sweat and mud hahaha). Prices are fair ( anybody who has been to Dynamo in the past knows what I'm talking about, fucking rip- offs !!!) and then there is this cheap German schnapps from the supermarket, a couple of days more and I sure would die in alcoholic excess. But of course there always things that can be improved, LED displays showing changes being a very good idea. Here are some more suggestions:

- Money/ exchange slots at fest. area (haven't seen them, but maybe I'm wrong) so we don't have to stand two hours in line for the bank instead of getting mad in front of Macabre. It's faster and I think I would spend even more money (yeah that sounds good, doesn't it)

-more shuttle-busses to Wacken/ trainstation at the end of fest. We nearly missed our last train to Holland, even if get up early with massive hang-over.

But these are minor complaints. Hell, I even would come to Wacken if I had to walk and there were no toilets at all hahaha !!

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
It gets annoying having these 2 sticky threads at the top of the board :(