Statement W:O:A 2002

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

le_vieux_con

20 Sep. 2002
Website besuchen
re

Well french people do have sense of humour but i don't want to argue here about some stupid fights of nationalities.
As far as you guys will agree with everything Wacken's organisation says, nothing will improve there. Instead of acting like brainless sheeps, just remember that everything can improve to reach the state of "very good" instead of just "good", so do Wacken.

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Me nad my girlfriend were on our first festival, and we started big and great, we chose Wacken for the spirit and the music.

We were very pleased with everything!

Well you can't control weather, but you did a very good work!
I congratulate you for your work and thank you for a unforgetable festival

I still have the bracelet on my arm :D

AngelWitch73

23 Apr. 2002
Regensburg
www.metalgospel.com
I enjoyed Wacken but to be honest am surprised that the Wacken organizers can´t handle the negative criticism they have recieved and make a big deal of it. You are going to get that no matter what you do so just deal with it.

People like to complain and pick out the bad stuff of things. I have at least 5 emails a day telling me my website sucks or my label sucks but you know what ? I don´t care. It´s just someone´s opinion. Fuck em.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
sure Wacken had its problems last year ....but its still the best METAL fest. i have ever been to
as others have said .... i have never felt more comfortable than when i am at Wacken and i will be there next year ...even if there is not many bands i like
WACKEN OPEN AIR f**king rules !!!