St. Anger

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
ohh its spelt P-A-N-T-E-R-A...theyre also thrash-y...there best album is Vulgar Display of Power or Far Beyond Driven

i suggest you take some time and listen to some fucking metal

St. Anger

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Apr. 2003
Duisburg-Rheinhausen
Website besuchen
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
Bullshit... I saw them live yesterday.... and frankly they are as good as ever.... better than when I saw them 5 years ago..... the new album sounds good.... to base the entire album on 1 song is moronic..... and system of a down are a lot better than dozens of thrash and death bands I have heard both musically and creatively...... :mad:

I don't base the album on this song, but the first single one chooses oftenly characterizes the album's sound best, don't you think so? So when I assume, that Metallica became New Metal I have at least a reason for this... And sometimes I'm listening to SOAD, too (I am not as intolerant as you think :D), but that doesn't mean that I want Metallica to become like them.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Zarborg
The new basist of Metallica is not a ex-member of Anthrax ??? I really don't know, I think I heard that... Be please to correct me

If Robert Trujillo is the new Metallica's bassist, then he didn't play in Anthrax, but with Ozzy Osbourne and Suicidal Tendencies (as far as I know)

A Coming Curse

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
Originally posted by St. Anger
I don't base the album on this song, but the first single one chooses oftenly characterizes the album's sound best, don't you think so? So when I assume, that Metallica became New Metal I have at least a reason for this... And sometimes I'm listening to SOAD, too (I am not as intolerant as you think :D), but that doesn't mean that I want Metallica to become like them.
First things first, the comment about SOAD wasnt aimed at you, more at Dittohead. Most bands first single is the song that will appeal to the largest audience, therefore creating a larger fanbase.... for example... Walk is the worst song imo off Vulgar display of power... but it has an extremely catchy riff and is very popular, thus it was released as Pantera's first single.... Chop suey is also a popular song, but one of SOADS worst songs off the toxicity album.... thus it was released as a single despite its quality.... catch my drift???