St. Anger

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zarborg

W:O:A Metalhead
It sound new metal, in a way System of a Down could have made that song. I was not waiting more from a band like Metallica, they just care about money. These day new metal sell a lot, so they made a new metal album. Back in the day, when thrash stop to be rentable (because of the apparition of death metal), they start make ''commercial'' music... Sorry, but I do not respect Metallica. The single is ok, but I will not buy their album and go see their show...

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
hahahhaha i was right!!! metallica are shit....first comparing in them to system of a down..haha

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
yeah me too...

i only listen to thrash n death :p
metallica are shit
soad are shit
it does sound like system of a down hahhaha

St. Anger

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Apr. 2003
Duisburg-Rheinhausen
Website besuchen
I think Metallica should stop making music now, 'cause if they keep on, they'll make HipHop sooner or later... They have lost the spirit of metal and they said theirselves, that they don't respect (or something like this). I mean, their old albums were fucking good, but what is this new metal shit? Why are they doing this to me?