RIP Dimebag

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
LooseCannon schrieb:
As soon as I find the link,I'll post.Some columist here in the states has blamed Pantera's music on this asshole's behavior.A friend told me this.

Well it is the easiest way to blame music for somebodys attitude. Are people in USA so blind, that they dont see that there are lots of fucked up people around them? Not only the asshole who killed Dime was retarded. Only in street where I lived in USA lived one retard young woman, one old lady that heard voices under her house and drug dealers. America is simply awsome.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I heard on the radio yesterday that Phil tried to to get into the funeral,BUT Darrel's family told him to leave.

The asshole who killed Darrell,I found out that his mom bought him the 9mm semi-automatic pistol that killed Darrell(along with others) for joining the Marine Corps..He was kicked out of the marines for being paranoid/schizophrenic.