RIP Dimebag

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The Raven

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
"Timothy is a symbol of American heroism," said NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre

WHAT? Someone educate me, how does shooting his dog down and then shooting himself make him a hero? *insert flabbergasted look*
It's crazy!

about dimebag, it's a damn shame, that's what it is! imagine you're on stage looking to have a ball of a time and then *bham* you're smoke! it's a damn shame!

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
The Raven schrieb:
"Timothy is a symbol of American heroism," said NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre
WHAT? Someone educate me, how does shooting his dog down and then shooting himself make him a hero? *insert flabbergasted look*
It's crazy!
It's originally an article from The Onion ( http://www.theonion.com ) - best satire on the net.

The Raven schrieb:
about dimebag, it's a damn shame, that's what it is! imagine you're on stage looking to have a ball of a time and then *bham* you're smoke! it's a damn shame!
It's a shame, indeed. Apparently the killer was a disgruntled Pantera fan who was less than happy with the band's breakup. However, with apologies and sympathy to Pantera fans with measurable cerebral activity, I am somewhat less surprised than I'd been if it had been another band involved.

mikemyres

23 Nov. 2004
Damn what a bastard who killed him fucker, i hope his family gets skinned vinegar poured on them!!

Dimebag was an awesome soloist, not the best but bloody good.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
mikemyres schrieb:
Damn what a bastard who killed him fucker, i hope his family gets skinned vinegar poured on them!!

Yeah, that should teach them never to have children again. Sound and wise solution.

@mugabe: Your comment on Pantera fans was very mean, so I really hate to admit that I was instantly nodding as soon as I read it.