Questions about camping

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
They DO sell Wacken tickets in the streets of Wacken while the festival, but that's always some foreign weirdos who dunno german or proper english. I guess it's kind of organisated stuff and it for sure may be very much more expensive...

Why don't you want to buy a ticket before?

You'll have to bring a gas cooker (or either buy food all festival long)

Hmm...that could be trouble for me, having to buy food all fest long. I'll probably already be low on funds. But I don't have much of a choice anyways.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Hmm...that could be trouble for me, having to buy food all fest long. I'll probably already be low on funds. But I don't have much of a choice anyways.

Well, it's your own fault if you buy the expensive fastfood sold on the festival grounds. Just go to one of the normal supermarkets inside the village of Wacken and buy stuff there.

lifesadream

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
I plan on buying a cheap charcoal grill that I will leave there on Sunday. Only thing that I have been wondering if I will be able to buy hamburgers , hotdogs and stuff like that at the supermarket that everybody goes to across from the Fest site.

lifesadream

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
Wasnt sure what kind of food besides shelf stuff can be bought at the markets by wacken. I would rather cook burgers and hot dogs and chicken if possible at my campsite then buy food all the time at the fest site

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
well in you opinion wich is the best way to leave wacken after the festival?

last year i realize how hard is to catch one of the suttle buses :rolleyes: i ended up going by taxi to etzehoe