Power Metaaaaaaal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Supercharger
well..I'm really fed up with the netherlands because there's too many people here..I need space around me :D

Cool :p

A friend of mine that used to live in Holland now lives in Ö-vik and hates the town, wanan get back "home"...

Because here there is hardly any live music, you canät drink beer when you wanna, stuff like that...

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by FuckedUpCat
Manowar sucks
Actually I my addiction to metal in general started with manowar, I still like them, I guess I am the only one who got a metalica backpatch and several other patches like blind guardian,morgoth and cannibal corpse on this, eh "outfit".

How does one translate "Kutte" to englisch anyway ?

codo der 3.

8 Jan. 2003
Nürnberg
rockin-radio.de
i like german power metal like blind guardian, gamma ray, at vance, seventh avenue, the old helloween ...

this bands are very great and theri make cool music.

and manowar ... i like it too.

THE GODS ARE MADE HEAVY METAL :p

codo der 3.

8 Jan. 2003
Nürnberg
rockin-radio.de
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Im glad they play next week in my city :D :D :D

I cant wait to see them :D :D :D

at april 22 the wackenroadshow plays in nürnberg.

amon amarth (shit :rolleyes: :p :D ) tom angelripper ( the same like aa) LORDI ( they fucking cool) und MOB RULES ( a very great band with a lot of good songs)

i cant wait to see them

:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by codo der 3.
at april 22 the wackenroadshow plays in nürnberg.

amon amarth (shit :rolleyes: :p :D ) tom angelripper ( the same like aa) LORDI ( they fucking cool) und MOB RULES ( a very great band with a lot of good songs)

i cant wait to see them

:D

Amon Amarth rules!
i will make you like them!!

:D:D