Power Metaaaaaaal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, saw some power metal today…

First off was a death metal band that I think is called ”Meadow’s End”, they were acutally great!

Eternia played after that band, after a loooong break…
Here we have a singer that can sing heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy without loosing a note ;)
Started to laugh several times, I couldn’t help myself.
Also recognised the song ”chasing the dragon” that I know I have on a mixed disc sent out from one of the magazines I subscribe to.

Another long pause after Eternia, but eventually Lost Horizon started, now we have bare torsos, leather pants, the works…

So how to sum up the evening?
The first band that Im even unsure of the name was the best of the three, no doubt! But it’s still great to put on your metal outfit and hang around with some other metal heads :)

I can also mention that Lost Horizon did very well on stage! It’s just that it’s not the type of music I listen to if I can choose.

FuckedUpCat

W:O:A Metalhead
31 März 2003
Sundsvall, Sweden
www.sentrika.tk
Originally posted by gnoff
Well, saw some power metal today…

First off was a death metal band that I think is called ”Meadow’s End”, they were acutally great!

Eternia played after that band, after a loooong break…
Here we have a singer that can sing heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy without loosing a note ;)
Started to laugh several times, I couldn’t help myself.
Also recognised the song ”chasing the dragon” that I know I have on a mixed disc sent out from one of the magazines I subscribe to.

Another long pause after Eternia, but eventually Lost Horizon started, now we have bare torsos, leather pants, the works…

So how to sum up the evening?
The first band that Im even unsure of the name was the best of the three, no doubt! But it’s still great to put on your metal outfit and hang around with some other metal heads :)

I can also mention that Lost Horizon did very well on stage! It’s just that it’s not the type of music I listen to if I can choose.

Power Metal is the best!!!! *thinks*
:D
:D