official running order also online

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Yes, I make an other topic for this. This forum needs fresh topics:)

The two running orders are quite thesame but they have a few differences.
One is that In Extremo and My Dying bride aren't playing at the same time now!:)
But Immortal and Hollenthon do...:(
And why is Haggard so f*&^ing late?:)
But never mind. Wacken would be great anyway!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'll miss Dragonlord, Eisregen, Onkel Tom (or Haggard, depending on my mood), Blitzkrieg, Blind Guardian, half Cannibal Corpse.....and those bands who'll be playing while I drink some beers with any insane metalhead :)

Anyway, I'm sure Wacken will fucking rule!!!

Onkel Pikk

22 Apr. 2002
Tartu, Estonia
pikk.pri.ee
Come on! I want to gather some foreign metalheads and drink lot's of beers and sing beer songs with Onkel Tom and feel great!!!
Whatever, you are absolutely right S&L, wacken will fuckin' RULE!!!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
We'll gather, Onkel Pikk, since I read in another thread that there's a beer that costs 19 cents :)

What about making a meeting when Edguy and Sinergy are playing? It would be only for thrashers, black-death metallers and so on, but it's more than nothing. :)

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Wow...I see that my Saturday will be a fucking busy day! Very few bands I want to see collide, and MY DYING BRIDE plays last on the Party Stage...pitch black night and dark atmospheric Doom Metal...oh yessssss! I'm kinda surprised to see bands such as Onkel Tom and Haggard so late in the night though, oh well.

This will be a great festival now if the running order stays more or less like it is...last year I missed one of the GREAT bands, Annihilator, because of change in the sets. Still haunts me.

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Well, I had the luck to see Annihilator. They played later bacause of a traffic jam but I was at the right place and at the right time. I didn't knew the band but it was a great gig.:)
And I now see a lot people complaining in the q&a because some bands they like are playing at thesame time or things like that. You can't make a running order that is perfect for everyone! The wacken line-up is great and there are enough bands you can see! Why complain?
and there was something I wanted to say but I forgot that...maybe later:D
ow, I remember it. it is a metal festival, There is enough metal for everyone.
At the Lowlands festival last year it was a terrible year for the metalheads visiting that festival. And then they manage to put the most metal related bands (Fear factory, SOAD and After forever) at thesame time... I complained..nothing to about it but still a great time:)

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
Yeah I get the point and I agree...no use to complain about it when there's soooo many good bands, gotta be some bands everybody can see without making the whole festival look like shit to them. I could understand if someone came to see maybe two bands and they were both playing at the same time, but that's not very likely to happen....

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@S&L: well we'll definitely see Pungent Stench and Heathen together... I dunno about Unleashed though, I saw them last year and they were ok... but nothing too special...

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I'll join you.... I don't want to see Blind Guardian...I'll be watching Heathen and Unleashed

Zuletzt bearbeitet: