official running order also online

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
*slaps Lord Horb for not teaching me some good music*

*double slaps lord Horb for not accepting my musical taste*

*triple slaps lord Horb because it was Rosks birthday yesterday*

*(see undersign)*

:D

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I might be slapped, but will someone see Heathen and Unleashed during the Blind Guardian show? I don't want to be alone.....

You are not to be alone. I'm planning to watch Heathen and Unleashed even that the Unleashed's new CD is not that good like their old stuff.
They are slower in the new album (Hell's unleashed), and I feel that they are lack of imagination on this cd because in some songs they repeat over and over the same line all the song.
I hope they play old stuff from the "shadows in the deep" CD.

See you there everybody that is not watching Blind Guardian.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Damn, it seems that there will be more people seeing Heathen and Unleashed than Blind Guardian :)

We'll have to plan some meetings in concerts, specially for the middle-paced gigs, like Candlemass, My Dying Bride, Haggard....