Nowhere to camp!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hi, Im i little lost, i'm from Colombia but live in france. I went to wacken for the first time too, in a tour bus...but i don't know where im going to pass the fucking three long nights. I don't know if i have to bring my tent !!!or my sleeping bag only...well, i'll be there for meeting everyone in my situation ...
Seea

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Re: aaaaaaahhhh

Originally posted by Alejandro
SO, you have to pay a camp site near wacken or it's fucking free...what i have to do with all the fcking thinks, like bagage...etc, during the concert!!!
I'm a fcking amateur...

jsut dump it in your tent,....yeah campsites should be with the ticket :)

yeah my first too..
ive learnt a lot too

(you can fucking swear!!! :D:D:D:D:p)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
london...across the river from you :):p

if you check my profile...i just stuck a few german stuff to look impressive :D:D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Alejandro
yeah cool...
i don't speak german, just french, spanish and i try to speak and write english...you can see that.
I got to sleep...see you tomorrow ditto..

i can only speak english :p...but yeah ill see ya tomrw mate:)

im on msn ;)

starlight

23 Juli 2002
NRW / Germany
Website besuchen
if you are there just ask at the info-stand for the forum-camp and go there. so you won't be alone anymore!!!

just bring the tend, the sleeping-bag, cloth, some cash and something against rain and everything else will turn out fine!

we all leave our things in the tends ...

yvesz

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Juli 2003
South of France
www.wickednews.fr
Pas de stress Alessandro !
Je monte également seul au WAO, pour la première fois, et il n'y a pas de souci.
La place de camping est incluse avec le billet, et le site est immense pour camper.
Prends une tente, le temps est assez pourri, et il peut pleuvoir.
Ne t'inquiète pas trop, les contacts sont assez faciles, dans les festivals, même si on ne parle pas trop bien l'anglais.

:D :D