• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

KatD

25 Juli 2016
Finland
Hi from Finland!

Newbie for forum, but been in Wacken at 2013 and 2014. Travelling with my boyfriend and hope to see old and new friends. Staying at hostel Albersdorf, booked from Metal Travel, getting there by train at hamburg bahnhoff.

Hoping to see The Black Dahlia Murder, Arch Enemy, Parkway Drive, Iron Maiden, Twisted sister and many more.

We are staing few days at Hamburg (monday to wednesday) before festival. Any tips for good pubs or restaurants? Or anyone else staying at hamburg prior the festival?

Our hotel is located on St. George area, so from what i gathered it´s bit rough area, but I guess it´s just gives a place bit more character :D

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Hi from Finland!

Newbie for forum, but been in Wacken at 2013 and 2014. Travelling with my boyfriend and hope to see old and new friends. Staying at hostel Albersdorf, booked from Metal Travel, getting there by train at hamburg bahnhoff.

Hoping to see The Black Dahlia Murder, Arch Enemy, Parkway Drive, Iron Maiden, Twisted sister and many more.

We are staing few days at Hamburg (monday to wednesday) before festival. Any tips for good pubs or restaurants? Or anyone else staying at hamburg prior the festival?

Our hotel is located on St. George area, so from what i gathered it´s bit rough area, but I guess it´s just gives a place bit more character :D

Moi! Jee, suomalaisia. :D

Harmi etten kyllä osaa auttaa sua noissa ravintola/pub vinkeissä, kun ei oo niissä tullu Hampurissa käytyä.

Ja tervetuloa forumille!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi from Finland!

O no not more Finnish girls!!! :D :p

welcome!

Gratitude

11 Aug. 2016
Berlin, Germany
Hiyaaaaaa!

Name: Sid
Nationality: Iranian
First Wacken: 2018 lol I'm kidding, 2017 would be my first
Fave sub-genres of metal: Almost all! There is good almost everywhere.
Favorite bands: Too many to list. Just to mention a few obvious and perhaps cliche ones: Machine Head, Maiden, LoG, Killswitch Engage, Arch Enemy, Pantera, Sabbath, Dream Theater, Slayer, Nightwish, AC/DC,....(in no particular order)
Other genres of music that I enjoy listening to: Jazz and some classical
Favorite activity: hanging out with metalheads!
Favorite drink: don't have one, enjoy drinking as long as I don't have to throw up lol

People, I cannot wait to meet you all!!! I am working and studying in Germany, so this Wacken 2017 gives me a bigggg reason to look forward to anything and everything. Life was already beautiful, but just got even more beautiful. Cheerssssssss!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
Greatings from the US

Hello there!

I live just outside of Washington DC in the US, and I am so thrilled that I finally have Tickets for WOA. Wacken 2017 will be my first trip to not only WOA, but to Germany as well.

I have starting classes to learn some German, so I can at least be polite and communicate some basic things.

I cannot wait!!!

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hiyaaaaaa!

Name: Sid
Nationality: Iranian
First Wacken: 2018 lol I'm kidding, 2017 would be my first
Fave sub-genres of metal: Almost all! There is good almost everywhere.
Favorite bands: Too many to list. Just to mention a few obvious and perhaps cliche ones: Machine Head, Maiden, LoG, Killswitch Engage, Arch Enemy, Pantera, Sabbath, Dream Theater, Slayer, Nightwish, AC/DC,....(in no particular order)
Other genres of music that I enjoy listening to: Jazz and some classical
Favorite activity: hanging out with metalheads!
Favorite drink: don't have one, enjoy drinking as long as I don't have to throw up lol

People, I cannot wait to meet you all!!! I am working and studying in Germany, so this Wacken 2017 gives me a bigggg reason to look forward to anything and everything. Life was already beautiful, but just got even more beautiful. Cheerssssssss!

welcome to the forum!

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hello there!

I live just outside of Washington DC in the US, and I am so thrilled that I finally have Tickets for WOA. Wacken 2017 will be my first trip to not only WOA, but to Germany as well.

I have starting classes to learn some German, so I can at least be polite and communicate some basic things.

I cannot wait!!!

Welcome!
Not knowing german usually isn't a problem in Germany. a lot of people know english. But it's always nice to know some local stuff of course :)

Gratitude

11 Aug. 2016
Berlin, Germany
Thanks a lot, agresionpower!

Now, I'm residing in Baden Württemberg and have a few metalhead friends. But unfortunately none of them is planning to go to Wacken 2017 as they'd be doing something else then. But I'd be back in Berlin in October. So, I hope I can meet some metalheads in Berlin who would like to go to Wacken 2017 and become friends with them and go to Wacken and camp together. Wish me luck please lol Maybe I would be able to contact someone from Berlin on one of these forums here when I am back in Berlin in October. Your beer is on me :D