• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Thanks a lot, agresionpower!

Now, I'm residing in Baden Württemberg and have a few metalhead friends. But unfortunately none of them is planning to go to Wacken 2017 as they'd be doing something else then. But I'd be back in Berlin in October. So, I hope I can meet some metalheads in Berlin who would like to go to Wacken 2017 and become friends with them and go to Wacken and camp together. Wish me luck please lol Maybe I would be able to contact someone from Berlin on one of these forums here when I am back in Berlin in October. Your beer is on me :D

I was in Berlin last week, saw plenty of people wearing wacken shirts, so I guess it shouldn't be to hard :D

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Hiyaaaaaa!

Name: Sid
Nationality: Iranian
First Wacken: 2018 lol I'm kidding, 2017 would be my first
Fave sub-genres of metal: Almost all! There is good almost everywhere.
Favorite bands: Too many to list. Just to mention a few obvious and perhaps cliche ones: Machine Head, Maiden, LoG, Killswitch Engage, Arch Enemy, Pantera, Sabbath, Dream Theater, Slayer, Nightwish, AC/DC,....(in no particular order)
Other genres of music that I enjoy listening to: Jazz and some classical
Favorite activity: hanging out with metalheads!
Favorite drink: don't have one, enjoy drinking as long as I don't have to throw up lol

People, I cannot wait to meet you all!!! I am working and studying in Germany, so this Wacken 2017 gives me a bigggg reason to look forward to anything and everything. Life was already beautiful, but just got even more beautiful. Cheerssssssss!

Hello there!

I live just outside of Washington DC in the US, and I am so thrilled that I finally have Tickets for WOA. Wacken 2017 will be my first trip to not only WOA, but to Germany as well.

I have starting classes to learn some German, so I can at least be polite and communicate some basic things.

I cannot wait!!!

Welcome both of you! :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hiyaaaaaa!

Name: Sid
Nationality: Iranian
First Wacken: 2018 lol I'm kidding, 2017 would be my first
Fave sub-genres of metal: Almost all! There is good almost everywhere.
Favorite bands: Too many to list. Just to mention a few obvious and perhaps cliche ones: Machine Head, Maiden, LoG, Killswitch Engage, Arch Enemy, Pantera, Sabbath, Dream Theater, Slayer, Nightwish, AC/DC,....(in no particular order)
Other genres of music that I enjoy listening to: Jazz and some classical
Favorite activity: hanging out with metalheads!
Favorite drink: don't have one, enjoy drinking as long as I don't have to throw up lol

People, I cannot wait to meet you all!!! I am working and studying in Germany, so this Wacken 2017 gives me a bigggg reason to look forward to anything and everything. Life was already beautiful, but just got even more beautiful. Cheerssssssss!

Hello there!

I live just outside of Washington DC in the US, and I am so thrilled that I finally have Tickets for WOA. Wacken 2017 will be my first trip to not only WOA, but to Germany as well.

I have starting classes to learn some German, so I can at least be polite and communicate some basic things.

I cannot wait!!!

Welcome on board of the most pleasant forum I've known so far.
Enjoy yourselves!

And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them!

Crazycanuck9

11 Sep. 2016
Good day to you all!

Name: Chris
Nationality: Canadian
First Wacken: 2017, been trying to get there for almost a decade, so it's about time!
Fave sub-genres of metal: If it's heavy, I listen to it! If it's fast, I listen to it!
Favorite drink: tough since I'm actually severely allergic to alcohol (it fucking sucks :( ), to the point where it can put me in the hospital if I'm not careful.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in nearly a year's time, and hopefully I'll know some German by that point.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Good day to you all!

First Wacken: 2017, been trying to get there for almost a decade, so it's about time!
Fave sub-genres of metal: If it's heavy, I listen to it! If it's fast, I listen to it!
Favorite drink: tough since I'm actually severely allergic to alcohol (it fucking sucks :( ), to the point where it can put me in the hospital if I'm not careful.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in nearly a year's time, and hopefully I'll know some German by that point.

Welcome!
Bienvenu!
(always be careful with Canadians, you never know on which linguisitc role they are ;), especially those in ON, QC and NB)

The alcohol allergy is a bummer, but then again, there's always something else you can make fun with, and I reckon there's almost never a fight who gets to be the BOB (=the person that stays sober, and drives the group back home)!

Either way, if you have ANY questions, whatsoever, feel free to ask them here, or wherever! And for a general "chat" here, there's the "Wacken Hot Tub" in the same "Talk" area.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Good day to you all!

Welcome!
Sorry to hear about the allergy, but there's always heroin right? :cool:

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Good day to you all!

welcome

2 Dez. 2016
Chicago
Hello everyone!!!!!!

Name: Eric
Nationality: American
First Wacken: 2017, better late than never, finally going across the pond for the first time
Fave sub-genres of metal: Death metal but pretty much love it all as long as it's played loud.
Favorite drink: craft beer like Zombie Dust from Three Floyds

Prost!

Lentivirus

6 Dez. 2016
Hiii !

Name: Mathilde
Nationality: French
First Wacken: 2017, yaaaaay
Fave sub-genres of metal: symphonic, heavy, industrial
Favorite drink: eh... Grenadine ?
Favorite bands so far at WOA: Sonata Arctica, Apocalyptica, Powerwolf, Avantasia, Marilyn Manson
Dreams for WOA in the Advent Calendar: RAMMSTEIN !!! Nightwish, Within Temptation

Prost ! I'm learning German by the way !

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Hiii !

Name: Mathilde
Nationality: French
First Wacken: 2017, yaaaaay
Fave sub-genres of metal: symphonic, heavy, industrial
Favorite drink: eh... Grenadine ?
Favorite bands so far at WOA: Sonata Arctica, Apocalyptica, Powerwolf, Avantasia, Marilyn Manson
Dreams for WOA in the Advent Calendar: RAMMSTEIN !!! Nightwish, Within Temptation

Prost ! I'm learning German by the way !

Bienvenue au forum!
Tu peux oublier Rammstein, ils sont annoncés pour le Graspop, et ça, c'est en juin. Je ne crois pas qu'ils vont faire Wacken une 2e fois.

Et jette un oeil au "Wacken Hot Tub","pour discuter avec les autres (en anglais)! :)