need help from native English speakers!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
Quark schrieb:
As long as the mark is called "Bavaria" or "Grolsch", but of all beers

NO HEINEKEN!!!!!!!
Da's uilenzeik :eek:

uilezeik???? :eek: haha ik drink bijna nooit bier...altijd vieux...maar als ik t drink...meestal wel een heineken hoor...van de meeste krijg ik pijn in mn harses

Segger

27 Mai 2005
Edmonton Canada
www.301.betrayer.ca
Well i think its time i get some contact numbers for germany!! I leave on saturday morning, but i won't be in Germany untill July 9th (finland to see black sabbath and iron maiden twice first). So i know Darthfreak i'll need a phone number from you so i can get in contact with you once i'm in germany. (probably call the night of july 9th) we get into frankfurt at 8:10pm, and its a saturday night.

is there anyone else in some other major cities who would like to meet up for a beer at any point?

DarthFreak

W:O:A Metalmaster
Segger schrieb:
Well i think its time i get some contact numbers for germany!! I leave on saturday morning, but i won't be in Germany untill July 9th (finland to see black sabbath and iron maiden twice first). So i know Darthfreak i'll need a phone number from you so i can get in contact with you once i'm in germany. (probably call the night of july 9th) we get into frankfurt at 8:10pm, and its a saturday night.

is there anyone else in some other major cities who would like to meet up for a beer at any point?

lots of people in wacken, who dont say no to a beer :D

ill send you the number of my mobile... the plans of the 2nd have been canceled ?

Segger

27 Mai 2005
Edmonton Canada
www.301.betrayer.ca
DarthFreak schrieb:
lots of people in wacken, who dont say no to a beer :D

ill send you the number of my mobile... the plans of the 2nd have been canceled ?
which plans of the 2nd? oh if you mean the 3rd the night when we're in frankfurt before we fly to helsinki, we ended up booking a room at the holiday in a few km from the airport and we'll go there by shuttle. We arrive late and leave early so i don't think anything will happen on that night.

DarthFreak

Segger schrieb:
which plans of the 2nd? oh if you mean the 3rd the night when we're in frankfurt before we fly to helsinki, we ended up booking a room at the holiday in a few km from the airport and we'll go there by shuttle. We arrive late and leave early so i don't think anything will happen on that night.

ah okay, yeah probably the best thing, you dont want to end up missing flights this early during your trip ;)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
okay, several new designs available now at http://www.metaltravelguide.com/php/shop.php :D

I´m also allowed to put new designs online - so if anyone has a great idea, let me know!

Besides, if some of you want to have something from the shop - I´m ordering stuff for Brat anyway, so I could order something for other people as well and bring it to Wacken. Would reduce the shipping costs and stuff :D