need help from native English speakers!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
well... again little Luci is sitting here, has nothing to do and is looking for new business ideas. So she stumbled over the idea to make some t-shirt designs and add a little shop to the Metal Travel Guide pages. :rolleyes: :D

So anyway, now I´m thinking about some shirt designs and a bit of text which has at least _something_ to do with the topic Metal & Travelling.
Now in German, I would write something like "Reisender in Sachen Metal" or "Botschafter in Sachen Metal" , but - how do you translate that? Its kind of a German saying so I´m not sure.
Can you say "Traveller in the name of Metal"? And do you write traveler or traveller? I´ve seen both... :rolleyes:
mono also suggested "Herald in the name of Metal", how does that sound to your ears? I can´t judge...
He also suggested me to ask what you think about "Metal ambassador" - does that sound incredibly stupid or incredibly cool? :D Or is there already a band called Metal Ambassador? :confused:
HELP! :D
Other ideas of course are welcome too!

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
LOL
no, I don´t want to use Manowar titles, don´t want to get in trouble with them because of copyrights :p :D

But "For Metal we Travel" isn´t a song of them, is it? :confused: :D

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
my ideas..

Travelling Headbanger

Out of the way! Metalhead journeying!

Fuck me, I'm a metalhead in a foreign country!

How do you say "Metal" in this country?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
For black metallers:

Black Metal Tourist:

(a few variants)

Raping Nuns Around The World
Impaling Priests Around The World
Burning Churchs Around The World
Profaning Graves Around The World
The Circus Comes To Your Town

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
ah fuck, why don´t this fucking email notifications work properly!? :mad:
But guys, you are great! There are a few good ideas, indeed :) :)

Have to eat my pizza now before it gets burned - anyway in the meantime I "made" a great shop with ready made designs, you can check it out here: http://www.spreadshirt.de/shop.php?sid=55901 :D :D
Will add my own stuff later ;)