Metalheadz that are movie addicted spam thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
@sisterofnight
yeah actually you should be able to get Battle Royale at Blockbuster ;) dunno if it has been cut or not as i have the japanese vcd

@Supercharger
man!!!! you only just seen Lord Of The Rings ? :) that film rules
cant wait for the special edition dvd in November

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
@ Sisterofnight & Witchfinder:

can you guys explian to me the story behind "Cannibal Holocaust"? I have the Italian version in video tape (no cuts, I have all the animal scenes: disgusting). I mean, some of the parts are acting and some are real, right? I thought it was supposed to be all real images, but then I noticed there was a well known Italian actor in there, so I figured out part of the movie was "fiction", and other parts were real. Anyway, any info you guys have would be appreciated, even though I doubt I'll ever watch it again (the scene with the turtles just made me sick...).

^witchfinder^

@Blackwizard69
well the only "real" footage in Cannibal Holocaust is the animal scenes ..i aggree the scene with the turtle is disgusting and although i have not seen the censored U.K version i am 100% sure it will have been removed completely also the scene with the pig , the rat and the abortion scene i would think
along with a lot of cuts to the gore scenes

it was rumoured that the scene with the woman on the pole was real and they just filmed what they found in the jungle ....but of course this was just for promotion and not real at all

another rumour was of the infamous "never filmed" piranha scene of which only a still photo exists

so dont worry NONE of the human scenes were real

some good info can be found here
http://www.dark-waters.com/features/cannibal-holocaust-footage.htm

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Thanks Witchfinder. Last time I saw the movie was ages ago, but I do remember a scene of a human torso kicked around by the cannibals which looked quite real, but I guess based on what you're telling me it wasn't. The lady on the pole looked quite real as well...

^witchfinder^

well i forgot about one part that was real
the suposed footage that the film crew made before doing the jungle documentary it was there first documentary called Last road to hell this part did actually show real "news footage" of executions
none of the cannibal scenes were real :)

LOL well all this talk about it i guess i just have to watch it again ....but my only uncut version is on laserdisc and i no longer have my laserdisc player doh!!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
It was a long time since this thread was up, so lets drag it back to the first page...

I'm going into a movie madness right now, going to the movie theater friday, saturday and sunday of this week as well as monday, tuesday and wednesday next week...

Friday will be Red Dragon
Saturday I will see The Bourne Identity
Sunday features Treasure Planet
Monday will bring me Mr. Deeds
Tuesday it's time for S1m0ne
Wednesday it's finally time for The Two Towers

But not only am I going nuts right now about looking at films at the movie theater, between November 15 and December 5 I saw 9 films at the movies...

One Hour Photo, Dark Water, Den osynlige, 28 Days Later, On_Line, Soft For Digging, Ginger Snaps, Possession, Donnie Darko.

I'm starting to be a tad bit addicted to movies I think...

:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
About "Lord of the Rings" special edition DVD, I find it better than the movie theater version.
But I guess that longer is always better in the case of this film...

However, I believe that the film now follows the book a bit better and things like passing out the gifts in Lothlorien was something I found had to be in there...

^witchfinder^

Originally posted by gnoff
About "Lord of the Rings" special edition DVD, I find it better than the movie theater version.
But I guess that longer is always better in the case of this film...

However, I believe that the film now follows the book a bit better and things like passing out the gifts in Lothlorien was something I found had to be in there...

yeah the special edition is much better

cant wait for the two towers , i am gonna watch the first one on dvd tuesday night before i go watch the two towers :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Yes, the special edition is truly great, isn't it?

Can't belive that I'm gonna be watching The Two Towers in just a few days time.

And I really can't believe that I'm gonna have to wait another fucking yer until I can see the end of the trilogy...

But in say March 2004, they have had "The Return of the King" running for a while, and then put up a special feature.
They start off with "The Fellowship of the Ring" at 10 in the morning to 1 pm. Then at 2.30 they air "The Two Towers" until 5.30. At 7 pm to 10 pm they give you "Return of the King", after which you are totally fucking blown away at your seat in the movie theater...

That's a dream of mine, and I hope to see it come true.

Would be cool if you could go to a club straight after that and see Amon Amarth play live and get dead drunk on tasty beer with nice friends :D

But I guess I left the real world there for a moment...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
The Ring was awesome. Very true to the original Ringu script and very scary.

Hero was beautifully filmed, but very thin story and boring. Too much like crouching tiger...

X-men 2 was great! A lot better than the first one.

Matrix 2 is closing in, will order tickets tonght or tomorrow for the premiere.