is W:O:A getting too big?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Iscariot schrieb:
Well, as long as I go to Wacken (since 2001)there always were some concerts were there were too many people to see something decent close to the stage. What also can be a cause is the fact that the true metal -and party stage never play at thesame time the last years. So there are less bands playing at thesame time, At least at the party stage. So the people are more concentrated with the bands that are playing. Nice theory huh? :p
How long did it take you to come up with this theory??? :confused:

As I can never see any bands on festivals (due to eyesight), I don't really care where I stand, as long as I have an overview of the things happening in my surroundings. And as long as the sound is OK. That's more important than seeing the bands play. (although I miss the visual aspects sometimes)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
DarthFreak schrieb:
im really sorry for giving you so little äppler.... it was the only left as I came back to my tent... i feel so guilty :( :( next year youll get multiple amounts of that

ah that's ok.. actually your äppler was the ebbelwoi/apfelwein that I don't really like... i thought it as the cider - more taste/sweeter and with bubbles.
Anyway, I couldn't carry it with me so I gave it to Der Helm. I hope he enjoyed it :D

Iscariot schrieb:
What also can be a cause is the fact that the true metal -and party stage never play at thesame time the last years. So there are less bands playing at thesame time, At least at the party stage. So the people are more concentrated with the bands that are playing. Nice theory huh? :p

:eek: I think you got a point, altho slightly confused...
in 2002 many bands played the Party Stage and the same time as the True Stage (which was where the Black stage has been these past years) and the Wet stage still had good established metal bands - not the metal battle

SO in 2002 when I was forced to see half sets of the bands I wanted to see because they all clashed, that would explain why I had no problems seeing - the melodic metal crowd was shared amongst 3 stages.

Now, as there seems to be a concentration of melodic metal which is shared between the true stage and the party stage (which almost runs the same time as the black stage) the crowds are now more concentrated
NOW I GET IT :o

so what's the lesser of demons - only catching part sets of bands I want to see, or the full set and not seeing much? :mad: