i need poeple to go to wacken 03 with me

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
17 Dez. 2002
milton keynes
thanks for the help

thanx for the help guys you've all been great
allthough i am nearly put off argon due to the stories about shit bus travel and long trips, ( 40 hours from portugal......unlucky guy!!!!!!!) but it seems that argon is the only way that my parents are gna let me go,( if they even let me do that on my own??? cos at the moment i hav no one to meet with to get the bus) i know that i'll make friends on the bus, but it'd be cool to spend the festival with sum mates, but the loosers say "wacken is to heavy for me i'll go to reading festival instead" stupid fake metal shite!!!!

any way thanx for the advice and i'm sure to see you guys at wacken 03, i'll buy you a beer as a token of thanks,

i'm still on the quest to get to wacken!! oh yeah how much spending money should i take (euro's???) and if any one has any mates going from england please get in contact with me

thanx.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
The Argon bus really isn't that bad...again, as long as you don't get stuck with puking Welsh.

I don't much about UK geography, but...Do you live anywhere near Reading/Maidenhead? I know some guys from that area around your age who went last year.

As for spending money...you should be comfy with about 80-100 Euro. I figure 15 Euro a day for food, plus extra for beer, a t-shirt, some CDs, whatever!

Anyhow, good luck with your Wacken plans! Hope to see you there...and if you friends give you guff for going to Wacken, tell them that you'll be drinking mead with Nordic beauties while they're busy jerking it to Dirty Vegas at Reading! :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I spent about 400 € at Wacken this year, but over 200 of those was for stuff to bring home, CD's, leather pants and such.

For food and beer, I would take 200.

I was very surprised to find a large amount of market stalls selling all kinds of stuff, a lot of which you wanted to buy and take home :)

flo

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
last year i had almoust no money! a week before wacken i lost all my money when i was drunk on the beach... i suppose it endet up in the water. so i had just one week to get the money for the festival ticket! i managed to get my ticket at friday the week before wacken. luckiely my birthday is july 28th so i got some money to buy food and beer before the festival. at the fest itself i had almoust no money to spend and i was very lucky that some friends gave me food and beer... but now that i'm working i earn some more money so that i will be able to buy my own food next year *g*

17 Dez. 2002
milton keynes
this is to johnb666

thanx very much for the offer, but i noticed that you live in liverpool and i am living in milton keynes (nearest airport=luton) so if you are flying from liverpool then i won't be able to join you, but if you are flying from one of the many london base airports, i'd luv to join you, it's great to be asked and would be cool to get together with sum fellow english metalheads
how old r u guys going, cos i'm only 16 if that is a problem. (i'll be17 by the time wacken is on) and i'm gonna camp, if you could tell me of all the details then that would be great

thanx for the v kind offer

paul.

(if anyone else has any kind offers to make please contact me asap)

JonB666

13 Apr. 2002
Liverpool,England
Website besuchen
Yeah man, we gotta go from London. We'll be going from Stansted on the 29th in the Morning. I missed some things cos I went on the coach last year. The people going will be around 17, my brother and his mates. I'm 20 but act like a child so that doesn't bother me. Yeah and camping is the only way to go.\m/ we'll be camping but I'm trying to recruit more people so there could be more.

17 Dez. 2002
milton keynes
hey john,

that sounds great. i'll talk to my fokes and see what they say about meeting you guys at what ever gate at whatever time in stanstead, thats cool,

sounds like a cool group of people,
what bands is everyone into????

thanx for the great offer i'll get back to you asap.

thanx mate

JonB666

13 Apr. 2002
Liverpool,England
Website besuchen
I'm into a lot of different stuff. I like a bit off everything. Death metal and power metal are my favourites tho.
Iced Earth, Kreator, Amon Amarth, Metalucifer, Iron Maiden, Savatage and Manowar are my favourite bands but I will listen to most things.

If you have MSN Messenger my E-mail is Jonb666@hotmail.com and I'll speak to you later

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by modred_the_dark
hi

my name is paul, (mordred_the_dark) and i live in milton keynes in england, i am hoping to go to wacken 03, but my parents won't let me go unless i'm with some people, around my age.
i am 16. i am going to camp in wacken at the festival ground, and i am hoping to get there by coach from milton keynes bus station, but if you guys hav any alternative travel that i could join in with, then that is cool.

please please please help me by joining me on my first trip to wacken,

thanks very much.

Even if you cant go with anyone..then meet some people over there dude...ill be happy to meet ya and drink some ale with ya.heres ny mail address knight_of_steel666@hotmail.com

:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Now for us english people its a question on how we get over..to continue what dave (wicthfinder) said...well argon i think is just fucking hell on wheels really...i opted to go with argon last year but found they just had no camping tkts left...i was very very ucky to go last year due to me having problems with holidays at work..but in the end i flew from birmingham to hamburg....which cost me almost £200 for the flight alone....and then met with with flos girfriend and her sister drove down to wacken and started drinkin!. was well worth it!

My plan for this year!? well book a very early flight and probably fly out a week before then stay with friends and fuck off down to wacken and see all my old friends whoi met last year as well as all you crazy forumers! to all members of mulkonian order we must have a meeting no matter what :D:D:D

:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Ah well, this answers my question from the other thread! I guess we'll all have to meet up at Wacken somewhere...it's probably a bit premature, I'm sure we'll know more as we get closer to the actual date of the fest.

Paul, keep in touch and let us all know how things work out for you! If your parents require us all to submit bios and resumes to show what good, upstanding gents Wacken forumlers are, so be it, lol. :D