i need poeple to go to wacken 03 with me

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Its has to be metal! :D its been a long time since we saw each other and it will be good to see u again and drink and be metal :D

But i dont think i can make the ritual steel gig as i have to fly to england veeeeeeeery early sunday like at 06.55am in the morning which sucks but well another time ;):D

flo

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2001
Remscheid
www.strongholde.de
yes, another time! i'm almoust sure that this won't be the last time we meet :)
btw. check out warrant from germany! they released two albums in the 80s that sound like a mixture of razor and omen! awsome speed metal! i am sure that you love them!

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
:D

you are damn right this will be not the last time we meet...i will try to get back before wacken for sure ;)....i aint losing contact with u maniacs :D.

And warrant do you mean the guys who released the song cherry pie

sheeeeeeees ma cheeryyyy pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;):D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
haha, we were talking about this in another thread...about Poison, Warrant, and Slaughter...except we meant the German thrash band Poison, the Warrant that Flo mentioned, and the Canadian thrash band Slaughter. I think all three bands should reform and play at Wacken 2003 :D

I still wonder if there were any '80s German thrash bands called Trixter or Pretty Boy Floyd...but somehow I think not! :D