Hahaaa, lets hear those confessions...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Originally posted by Suwarin
Metal Markets Worls Wide??
Not bad, not bad...
And Argentina? Yeah I hope the situation will get better...and I'm sure it will if you become Minister ..at least a Metalhead;)

:D :D :D Thanks Suwarin!!!
Every Metalhead in the world will be welcome in Argentina if I´m the Minister!! But one thing is for sure.... the situation will not get better. It will be even worst after April 27th (elections day)!

See you!

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Lordwalter
:D :D :D Thanks Suwarin!!!
Every Metalhead in the world will be welcome in Argentina if I´m the Minister!! But one thing is for sure.... the situation will not get better. It will be even worst after April 27th (elections day)!

See you!
You think that the situation will get worse?? How come??

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Anyways I am studying.But once I can't be,psychologist,cause when somebody would come to,thinking that he is crazy,I wouls say You think you are crazy,really?And what should I say?Nobody is more crazy than me.Better go home and make a party....and kick his ass out of the door :D

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Hmm I'm more into progressive bands thesedays like Vintersorg, Solefald, opeth, Into eternity, dead soul tribe, Threshold, borknagar, Arcturus, Opeth, Anathema, Pathos, Nevermore, Dark Tranquility and Emperor..bands who try/tried to push their bounderies and incorperate new elements into their music..that's what I mean with "progressive"

Originally posted by Supercharger
Hmm I'm more into progressive bands thesedays like Vintersorg, Solefald, opeth, Into eternity, dead soul tribe, Threshold, borknagar, Arcturus, Opeth, Anathema, Pathos, Nevermore, Dark Tranquility and Emperor..bands who try/tried to push their bounderies and incorperate new elements into their music..that's what I mean with "progressive"
I would call those bands innovating not progressive. But most of these bands are good, hope to see some of them at WOA 2003 :)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Sentenced did a very crappy concert in Oslo a few months ago.... puuhff....

AS I said,I won't go to the concert like:Lacuna Coil,Nightwish,Sentenced,Within temptation,Manowar or other power metal band....because?Because I don't want to get bored when I am on concert.I am going to rage on concert.Totally lost my fucking mind,get drunk and screaming some totally freaky obscene language because otherwise it is not concert ;)

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
AS I said,I won't go to the concert like:Lacuna Coil,Nightwish,Sentenced,Within temptation,Manowar or other power metal band....because?Because I don't want to get bored when I am on concert.I am going to rage on concert.Totally lost my fucking mind,get drunk and screaming some totally freaky obscene language because otherwise it is not concert ;)
Hehe, good spirit... ;)

Lacuna Coil played at the Sentenced gig as well, and they were GREAT... :)

I think Manowar kicks ass :D

And Nightwish are splendid live, but more like candy for my soul :D:p