Hahaaa, lets hear those confessions...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
I´m working for an Import & Export Company. We buy textiles from all around the world and sell them here in Europe mainly.

It´s very interesting and I´m very happy with the company and my work here. Everything is going well.

I hope to start with my economics study in the university in Germany this year. I allways wanted to study this and I´m really looking forward to do it this year! Maybe some day I will be the Economic Minister of my loved country Argentina!! Who knows...... :D :D :D !!!

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Metal Markets Worls Wide??
Not bad, not bad...
And Argentina? Yeah I hope the situation will get better...and I'm sure it will if you become Minister ..at least a Metalhead;)

Hmm...confessing?
Mezcal is a quiet interssting thing...:D:D:D:D:D
..Powersupplying Industry ... IT koordination and process optimization..and WebControlling ....
Suicide?
Suicide? That rings a bell...Sucidal Tendencies..*vfeg*

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
the situation is brutal
theres rampid acidophillous brine shrimp on the move .
the little shrimp have develouped a bacterial coat which allows them to roam amongst the fleshies . so heed this warning
they dont take no for answer
and they do have a excess of growth food as they are
(sea monkiies) and know the definition of disembowelment .
you are commanded to shoot on sight
kill your friends your mothers dog your neighbor as they are all in on this scheme to make you suffer eternal wegies and papercuts .
i can tell you no more
ive said too much
they are fresh on my tail .......
bewareeeeeeeeeeeee