first time at wacken

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von megadethmeister, 24. Juli 2014.

1. megadethmeister

megadethmeister Newbie

hello. is it possible to buy a 1 man tent at wacken?. or could i just pass out in the festival area instead if i want to get a bit of sleep?. what are some things that are a must to bring? so far, pocket cash, wet wipes, i will buy some merch there like a sweater if it gets cold.

2. agresionpower

agresionpower W:O:A Metalgod

I believe you cAn buy a tent at the wacken shop.
    Id bring toilet paper an airbed and a sleeping bag.
    It can get cold in the middle of the night.

3. agresionpower

agresionpower W:O:A Metalgod

Apparently they sell a campingset with a tent, sleepingbed and a matras http://wacken.emp.de/wacken-camping-set-camping-set/art_275725/

4. nuclear_demon

nuclear_demon W:O:A Metalhead

Yes you can buy nearly everything over there, but it can get quite expensive (and the official Wacken-Tent is very true it is completly painted in Black :D)

But nevertheless i would strongly recommend you to get a tent as the weather-forecast shows some rain.

In General i would say, all the things you need are a tent and a sleeping bag, some clothes, boots (because there will be mud) and the rest you can get over there, however the more you bring by yourself the cheaper it gets.

Edit: agresionpower was faster ;)

5. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

Apparently there is a shop near the Wacken office, called "Obi". They sell all sorts of camping gear, such as tents, party tents, and all those things.

Diese Seite empfehlen