first time at wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
24 Juli 2014
hello. is it possible to buy a 1 man tent at wacken?. or could i just pass out in the festival area instead if i want to get a bit of sleep?. what are some things that are a must to bring? so far, pocket cash, wet wipes, i will buy some merch there like a sweater if it gets cold.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
hello. is it possible to buy a 1 man tent at wacken?. or could i just pass out in the festival area instead if i want to get a bit of sleep?. what are some things that are a must to bring? so far, pocket cash, wet wipes, i will buy some merch there like a sweater if it gets cold.

I believe you cAn buy a tent at the wacken shop.
Id bring toilet paper an airbed and a sleeping bag.
It can get cold in the middle of the night.

nuclear_demon

W:O:A Metalhead
27 Mai 2013
Alpenrepublik

Yes you can buy nearly everything over there, but it can get quite expensive (and the official Wacken-Tent is very true it is completly painted in Black :D)

But nevertheless i would strongly recommend you to get a tent as the weather-forecast shows some rain.

In General i would say, all the things you need are a tent and a sleeping bag, some clothes, boots (because there will be mud) and the rest you can get over there, however the more you bring by yourself the cheaper it gets.

Edit: agresionpower was faster ;)