Cuttin down on the posting (spamming)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, four out of five days of my first week have passed.

I have managed to get a computer with an account and email, a phone and a phone number, a "cubicle" with desk, chair and book shelves.

Also binders, papers, pencils, eraser, stuff like that.

Have had my health and drug control, also security check.

Have gotten most programs I need to get installed, managed to get the access I need to the network and also ordered business cards.

Now after I get my new business cards I hope to avoid doing what I once did while drunk, anyone that has been with me so long at the forum that they have read my emarrasing drunkeness thread might remember what I am talking about :D

On tuesday I will leave at 6.30 in the morning to go 350 kilometers south, spend the day in meatings with consultants that I will become a project manager of, then drive back 350 kilometers again and be back home at about 20.00 in the evening.

Might be a very interesting day ;)

Tomorrow I might go and drink some beers with some lovely girls i haven't seen in a while, need to meet some new girls that I haven't made a fool out of myself in front of for some time :p

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by gnoff
Now after I get my new business cards I hope to avoid doing what I once did while drunk, anyone that has been with me so long at the forum that they have read my emarrasing drunkeness thread might remember what I am talking about :D

Actually I do remember reading that :D
All the best gnoff, hope your new job is going well!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Hope you're fine... look forward to the weekend I guess...? :D

Oh yes!
Even though I like it at my new job it is hard work and I am NOT used to getting up so damn early :D

Also my first weekend after a hard weeks work for some time, very nice to go and get drunk :p