Cuttin down on the posting (spamming)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, today I signed a contract on my new apartment that I will move in on May 1st. Also have parking for my car from that same date. Has ordered flat rate internet and also talked to the phone company on switching numbers to that date.

Tomorrow I need to order the move of my furniture, change my car insurance, my home insurance, look up on which company to use for electricity and probably some other stuff I haven't thought of yet...

And on Monday morning I will start my new job, I'm getting real nervous here...

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by gnoff
Well, today I signed a contract on my new apartment that I will move in on May 1st. Also have parking for my car from that same date. Has ordered flat rate internet and also talked to the phone company on switching numbers to that date.

Tomorrow I need to order the move of my furniture, change my car insurance, my home insurance, look up on which company to use for electricity and probably some other stuff I haven't thought of yet...

And on Monday morning I will start my new job, I'm getting real nervous here...

excellent!! :D