BBQ

Dieses Thema im Forum "Fragen zum Festival /<br> Questions about the fest" wurde erstellt von dragonsson, 22. Juni 2013.

1. dragonsson

dragonsson Newbie

Right! Since I couldn't find a threat about this, I decided to create one myself. I was wondering if it is allowed to BBQ at the Wacken campsite?
    I can't imagine why it would be allowed, but I just want to be sure about it before I buy all the stuff and am not allowed to eat it ;)

2. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

BBQ at Wacken? That's the national "sports" of the German population on festivals! They BBQ!~

But seriously, you can take a BBQ, coals and set fire in them as well.
    And you can even put meat on them, so you can eat! :D

One thing you cannot do, to throw the (burning) coals on the ground. Nor can you throw water on your BBQ. (people are that dumb)

3. OnkelTom79

OnkelTom79 W:O:A Metalhead

4. Wackentom

Wackentom W:O:A Metalmaster

Open fire/campfire is not allowed at the whole camping and festival area (A-Z). Spirit/gas stoves or charcoal grills can be used but we expect you not to misuse these things. Due to serious accidents resulting in perilous injuries in the past years we expect a responsible handling. The same applies to the use of internal accelerator when lighting charcoal grills! Any violation will be avenged with a ban from the festival.

Diese Seite empfehlen