BBQ

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dragonsson

1 Jan. 2013
Aachen
Right! Since I couldn't find a threat about this, I decided to create one myself. I was wondering if it is allowed to BBQ at the Wacken campsite?
I can't imagine why it would be allowed, but I just want to be sure about it before I buy all the stuff and am not allowed to eat it ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Right! Since I couldn't find a threat about this, I decided to create one myself. I was wondering if it is allowed to BBQ at the Wacken campsite?
I can't imagine why it would be allowed, but I just want to be sure about it before I buy all the stuff and am not allowed to eat it ;)

BBQ at Wacken? That's the national "sports" of the German population on festivals! They BBQ!~

But seriously, you can take a BBQ, coals and set fire in them as well.
And you can even put meat on them, so you can eat! :D

One thing you cannot do, to throw the (burning) coals on the ground. Nor can you throw water on your BBQ. (people are that dumb)

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen

Open fire/campfire is not allowed at the whole camping and festival area (A-Z). Spirit/gas stoves or charcoal grills can be used but we expect you not to misuse these things. Due to serious accidents resulting in perilous injuries in the past years we expect a responsible handling. The same applies to the use of internal accelerator when lighting charcoal grills! Any violation will be avenged with a ban from the festival.