Back in Austria

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

£ugnåsådh

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Mainz
Website besuchen
@Sodomy&Lust

i have that strange nickname because it´s so fuckin strange that people have to use copy&paste. ;)

just call me Lug. :D

i´d recomment to take stuttgart off the list. not much going on there, from what i´ve heard of.
berlin, hamburg, münchen are probably all interesting.
i probably wouldn´t prefer münchen though.
aachen is kinda close to everywhere, like holland, belgium and in germany to cologne and the "ruhrpott".

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
ONLY BEER??? :D

Where do I have to sign to be there??? :D

@Lug: but Stuttgart has the best univerisity (or that's what's been said in my univerisity). And Hamburg is so near to Wacken..... :)

NecroPhil

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Linz, OÖ
eschaton.mfahosting.com
You have to sign ... here, here and... here... :D

No, you just have to be in Munich in the beginning of october, that´s all I think.... :)

Just found this:
Oktoberfest 2002: Samstag, 21. September bis Sonntag, 6. Oktober.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Too far from Madrid.... :( But that makes me regard Münich as a good option to end my degree :D

I must leave, austrian friends (Lug, are you too from Austria?), beer is awaiting me :) Bis morgen!!

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
*laughs* but don't go to Burgenland, Lower Austria or Vienna because for us Upper Austrians it's another country ... so if I say to NecroPhil 'today I'm going abroad' he knows that I go to Vienna - Vienna is different as a lot of people say here... :D