Back in Austria

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I returned yesterday morning. I was very tired. Well all in all I liked Wacken except the bad weather, I loved playing football, meeting forumlers and bands like Hypocrisy, Sabbath and Pugent Stench and some more.

Today I have to buy a new tent because I and NecroPhil had bad luck with our two tents and I've smashed two pairs of showes ;)

I got this morning from Selka (team captain from Metalizuota Lietuva - maybe you remember the tall guy with beard and long hair at the soccer cup) a SMS telling me that they got back well in Lithuania.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Nice to hear you're back, mighty Thordis!!

And please to meet u in Wacken!! I would have missed Heathen and Sabbat if I hadn't seen you. Next year I'll take ein kleine Geschenk für dich...or I'll invite you to some Met :)

Greets!!!

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
oh nice!

No problem to inform you, I wrote even SMS to NecroPhil to inform him... now I get a bill on telephone costs :rolleyes:

I love 'Wikingerblut' (met + cherry juice) - I would be happy to have one with you. NecroPhil wanted to meet you too, but unfortunaly he was never there when I met you - maybe next year. ;)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I think I saw Necrophil in the black stage, but I don't remember which band was playing (maybe Cannibal Corpse ???), but he seemed to be so.... so interested in the gig, that I didn't dare to disturb him :)

btw, the wikingerblut tasted pretty fine!!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
No, I mean.... I'm sure that guy was Necrophil, I saw him on thursday with you (at the soccer field), and he's an easily recognizable guy, I think.

BTW, I've just seen on TV something about some serious floods in Austria...hope everything is OK again

CU!!

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Yes, we had heavy rain here but today the situation is far better. A city near Linz, Perg, was flooded completley and in Salzburg and Lower Austria the situation was even worse. In Salzburg for instance it was raining for 15 hours continuously, almost the same here in Upper Austria. But for Sunday the forecast predicts again 30 degrees and sun (and I've to go to Munich because of work).

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Gute Fahrt nach München!! And sagt mir, ob München eine tolle Stadt ist (Ich muss vor Ende Oktober eine Deutsche Stadt wählen)

btw, I'd never had any private thread before!! :) (although this one has only 8 posts, far from your private and semi-private threads with waldi in the WOA 2001 forum)

CU!!

NecroPhil

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Linz, OÖ
eschaton.mfahosting.com
Hi Sodomy!

Well, I WAS quite.... interrested *g* in the CC gig, that´s true, beside this, CC rule!

I think we ran past each other as it happened to me with so much other forum people... :( hopefully next year!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
@£ugnåsådh: first of all: why do you have that fucking strange nickname? :D Thanks BillGates I can always use copy-paste :)
I can choose between Hamburg, Stuttgart, Münich, Berlin, Aachen, and others 6 or 7 more whose names I can't remember

@Necrophil: Next year I'll disturb you :D