Anti-Cradle of Tits

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I really don't like CoF myself, but I do respect those that do listen to them.

I don't like "anti-group" kind of things, not since one of the members of Hammerfall was attacked by a metal fan that did not like their music. Smashed his face with a broken beer glass, that's just fucking stupid.

But hey, I guess it's easy enough that when CoF play at Wacken, one might take those 40 minutes to drink beer and rest the old ears for a while :)

(Actually can't say that I like Hammerfall all that much either, but nevertheless they are metal as well, and all that is metal is somehow great. We sortof give a message that metal will never die)

JonB666

13 Apr. 2002
Liverpool,England
Website besuchen
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I was absolutely gutted. I have to put up with these posers all the time in Britain. CoF merchandise in the shops, on MTV and 12 year olds with their "controversial" T-Shirts on. I found it quite ironic that Iced Earth carry the legend "Fuck Posers" and they may very well have a group of them playing before them. :(

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Death to all the anti-bands threads!!!

If you don't like a WOA band, go to any of the other stages, or go to the Biergarten, or to the swimming pool, metal market or camping site. There are plenty of things to be done.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
If they headline there's no problem, since I will get too damn drunk to stay at the festival area by the time the headliners start anyways :D

Smeagol

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Yes, stop the bands' bashing, get a life. There are plenty of bands over there, if you don't like one of them you have just to ignore and do other things.

I don't know whether you have seen "The Two Towers" (lotr) but I found Grima, snake's tongue, has got a Dani/COF looking. Guess I'm ready for a psychanalysis now :D

Smeagol