Anti-Cradle of Tits

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

HectoR666

27 Okt. 2002
Liverpool, UK
Website besuchen
erm

im not even gonna comment on that erm 'statement' dani filth is an egotistical prick who loves himself he does it for the money nothing else and why this has anythin to do with LOTR i dont know. yeh u need the psychoanalysis now and you cant just ignore a shite 'band' playin at what 100+ decibels at the best metal festival today just aint happenin i'd rather throw shit at em than sit there gettin pissed off tryin to ignore them

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Smeagol
Yes, stop the bands' bashing, get a life. There are plenty of bands over there, if you don't like one of them you have just to ignore and do other things.

I don't know whether you have seen "The Two Towers" (lotr) but I found Grima, snake's tongue, has got a Dani/COF looking. Guess I'm ready for a psychanalysis now :D

Smeagol

Im not band bashin at all im just stating my opinion..at the end of the day cof first album was well good but then they turned uetter shit as they made more albums..they just make the same album over and over again which is just a way of grabbing money and not giving a fuck about the music at all! :D

MetalBasstard

1 Mai 2002
Dülmen NRW
www.torturedspirit.de.ms
I don't like them anyway!:D

But many people (some of my frieds, too) wanna see them. So why not? Wacken is for all Metalheads.

And those teenie I-wanna-be-evil "Vampires"(if they really come to Wacken) will have the chance to meet "real" Metalfans. And if they don't run away, they may learn something!:D

JonB666

13 Apr. 2002
Liverpool,England
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LooseCannon
Dude,all I get on MTV here in the states is rap videos,reality shows,cartoons,& game shows.No metal on MTV here unless it's "NU" metal.

Cradle Of Filth give black metal a bad name. All the "gothy-vampire kiddies" don't know true black metal. How about ThornSpawn instead. That's true black metal.

And as for the MTV thing all we get here is Nu-Metal and erm...Cradle Of Filth. Make up your own mind about that.

JonB666

13 Apr. 2002
Liverpool,England
Website besuchen
England will rule again...As far as I'm concerning don't Maiden still rule the world :) Rumours say DragonForce are playing. These guys are awesome and will show Wacken how good a Power metal band can be. If Dragonforce play at the same time as Cradle just imagine all the people who'll see them :). I've give up abusing Posers. It's no fun anymore I'll just laugh in their faces and let them believe they like true metal.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Nicely said my fellow english brother! people like u and me will make sure england will rule again..maiden rule the world always and always will...its time for true metal to come back and gain our crown which we lost a long time again! :D

Bramadeus

23 Dez. 2001
Hellgium
herfst.deathmetal.be
I think that despithe their obvious commercial attitude (waay too much merchandising, being in Hit Parader and that sorta crap) the Music of COF is still quite "brutal" for a so called commercial band...
I mean ok so they got keyboards and this catchy vampire imagery but so what I mean at the end of the day their songs are cleverly written and quite well played.
The only negative thing I can say about this band is that they indeed somewhat ridiculise the image since they try to spread their way of looking at things to ignorant kids who have no faint hint of that "feeling" means anyways...
I still love listening to the Vempire record and to be honest this is one of my fave metal records in my collection.

Too bad they feel the need to convey this cool atmosphere to huge grey mobs of not very intelligent trendhopping kids, since this succes is very moment-bound I think...

23 Dez. 2002
Website besuchen
WOOHOO.

drink lots of beer, and save up the plastic cups to throw at danny
sounds good to me, he is so a fragile little prick, he will hopefully go off stage crying, i would like to ask him about the beating up he got last year from some young black men after he shouted rascist remarks at them, what reply would i get;-)