Last Band confirmed and new Running Order

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dying_bride

9 Juni 2006
Italy
You fooooooools!!!!!
1349, haggard and Cannibal Corpse all together????
You are totally insane!! Were you drunk or something?
That's really, really, REALLY bad.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
What an extremely nice post - throwing that in our face. Thanks.

Hey, I didn't mean that to sound unfriendly. And you would have found out that yourself as well, wouldn't you? It's just that they have reached exactly the opposite of what you wanted. But I'm not happy with this RO either, and if they solved my "problem" they'd solve yours as well. It's just because they put the Forum Band and Turisas into the billing for Saturday, for whatever reason...move the Forum Band back to Thursday where it was and the whole thing with Moonsorrow and ehmmmm Immortal ought to be fine...as far as I've got the new version in mind.

Hey, I didn't mean that to sound unfriendly. And you would have found out that yourself as well, wouldn't you?

Sure, I would have found that out on my own and everything - but when you posted it, you did it with a winking, smiley emoticon which sure made it seem like you were happy about it. I appreciate you clearing up that you didn't mean to be unfriendly though, so thank you. :)

Well, I guess I'll take your earlier advice now and make a choice - and that choice is Immortal! Can't wait for the festival - should be amazing. :)

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Sure, I would have found that out on my own and everything - but when you posted it, you did it with a winking, smiley emoticon which sure made it seem like you were happy about it. I appreciate you clearing up that you didn't mean to be unfriendly though, so thank you. :)

Well, I guess I'll take your earlier advice now and make a choice - and that choice is Immortal! Can't wait for the festival - should be amazing. :)

I had even thought about using the ":D" smiley when I wrote that...not because I'm so happy about the clash but because it's also kinda funny that exactly the opposite of what quite a few people asked for has happened...but I thought that would be even more mistakable than ";)".

I had even thought about using the ":D" smiley when I wrote that...not because I'm so happy about the clash but because it's also kinda funny that exactly the opposite of what quite a few people asked for has happened...but I thought that would be even more mistakable than ";)".

LOL - I see what you mean now. It's all good - I'm proud of at least trying; and since it didn't work out, it's time to make the best of things and get excited for a fantastic festival. Seriously, I *bow down* to the promoters for everything they've done for us. It's impossible to 100% please everyone with so many bands so I thank them for doing their best.

Rock on and have a great time Kate!!

Steve

1 Feb. 2007
Not really fussed about the Moonsorrow/Immortal clash, I'm more interested in Moonsorrow. I'm gonna catch their full ste, leaving me 50 minutes to catch as much Immortal as possible. Norther and Swallow The Sun no longer clash, which is awesome. Not bothered about the 1349 and CC clash, I'll be seeing 1349 in October anyway

Merlin

16 Mai 2007
That's incredible, we have been talking about Moonsorrow/Immortal clash for over a month and they completely forgot it. :confused:

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen

Take a chill pill fool, you don't get sarcasm apparently

exhibit_666

15 Mai 2007
the cannibal corpse/haggard/1349 clash and the immortal/moonsorrow clash cause me problems, but luckily I have seen most of the bands in question.