Last Band confirmed and new Running Order

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
I'll have to spend half of the Friday and the whole Saturday in front of the stages...no time left for drinking...and just one clash: Falconer/Turbonegro...which is really okay...very different bands and so on...I'll just go to Falconer with the expectation that I won't like them after all and then try to find my friends watching Turbonegro...
But I won't have any time for sitting down, relaxing and/or drinking... :D

Ah.........and be sure to watch the Forum Band :) right now just 20 minutes on Saturday but we hope this is just a mistake as it was 30 minutes on Thursday...until yesterday...

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
The news about Sabbat made my day. This truly will be a thrashathon.

A shame that I'll miss Turisas (putting them in the tent, are they mental? it'll be like Finntroll in '05), but Destruction come first.

fn_bloodmark

29 März 2007
WHAT THE ...... ???

I'm really angry about thoses changes...

1349 - CC (What were they thinking???)
Turisas - Norther (I really REALLY hope theyll changes this)
Immortal - Moonsorrow (It's even worst now)

For the good parts, the add of Sabbat really made my day. Same thing about Turisas but I just cant believe they find a way to made them clash with Norther.. As for the rest of the RO, I really like the fact that most of the bands are less overlapping. Which bring me to this question...

Its my first Wacken festival and I'm wondering if there are peoples who watch the half of one gig, then move to another stage to catch the half of another band because both are playing at the same time??? I think ill be doing this all day long but the negative point about this is that I will always be really far from the stage
Oh and another question... How is the WET Stage? Is it really small? Cause I have the impression with all thoses bands playing inside, the tent will be really full for a couple of gig.

See you in Wacken!!!
Greeting from Canada

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
In my opinion, it's not worth skipping between sets, especially now that they've moved the Party stage. It's not so easy to get close once a band has already started. I'd recommend picking your favourite band and sticking with them.

As for the Wet stage, if it's the same size it was last time, I think it's pretty daft to put on some of the bands that they have in there. Particularly Turisas - it can get really rammed in there. That's why I'm choosing against going to see Immortal, because of the awesome run of bands on the Wet stage on Saturday night. Make sure I can get in there.

MTL

3 Juni 2003
Wijlre (NL)
www.cu2.nl
Sabbat --> Yes!!
No more clash between Destruction and Swallow the Sun --> Yes!!!
Only a pity of the many gaps in the program. As it was before you could still go to the Wetstage for 15 minutes during the changeovers. That costs me Benedictum, Týr and Fastway, but overall I'm quite satisfied.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
As for the Wet stage, if it's the same size it was last time, I think it's pretty daft to put on some of the bands that they have in there. Particularly Turisas - it can get really rammed in there. That's why I'm choosing against going to see Immortal, because of the awesome run of bands on the Wet stage on Saturday night. Make sure I can get in there.

They said the WET tent was going to be larger than last year.

gjallarhorn

24 Nov. 2006
I totally agree. The WET stage is crammed with bands on Saturday that should be playing the open air stages. In 2005 (or was it 2004?) Turisas played the Party Stage in the night and now they're put on the tentstage with a slot that even manages to clash with a number of bands, that many of their fans would appreciate to see too??? It just doesn't make sense to me. Even if the tent would be bigger this year, it's still on the side and there are bands on the Party Stage whose slot the bands like Moonsorrow, Turisas, etc. would clearly deserve.

Random_dude_667

7 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Im upset with a few clashes:
-Turisas and Destruction (I choose Destruction)
-Falconer and Sabbat (I choose Falconer)
-Immortal and Municipal Waste (dunno what to choose, probably skip between I imagine)