Waiting list for W:O:A 2023 started

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Cepi

9 Aug. 2022
If I wish to get two tickets from the waiting list, should I enter to the list twice with both of our names or can I select the amount of tickets if I happen to win the raffle?

FattyLumpkin

5 Aug. 2022
You could also keep checking at Metaltix, there are still tickets available from time to time!

Cepi

9 Aug. 2022
You could also keep checking at Metaltix, there are still tickets available from time to time!
Good tip, thank you. I checked Metaltix and tickets were right away temporarily available. I tried to add to cart but someone was faster and I didn't get this time. But I'll keep following!

hcarvalheiro

24 Aug. 2022
You didn't get a ticket in the presale? If you wish to reinforce the shield wall, we recommend you to register in our ticket waiting list.

News on www.wacken.com
It has been 17 days since I have requested a payout. I haven’t received anything. I contacted the support team from the cashless company, they said to contact the organiser. I looked for contact details, sent an email to the headquarters, to social media, NO A SINGLE REPLY TO MY QUESTION: WHERE IS MY MONEY? By chance I found this forum, so hopefully someone will be able to help me or at least point me in the right direction.